Reporting to the VP of Product Management, the Product Manager will work with designers and engineers to build solutions that can be used across a broad range of enterprise-sized customers who use our digital ordering platform. If you excel in a culture of ownership and new ideas then this role is for you. All of Olo’s openings are open for remote workers that are US based.
What You’ll Do
– Contribute to ongoing definition, prioritization and planning of the Olo product roadmap, incorporating product innovations, client feedback, and internal requests.
– Create detailed product specifications and UX mock-ups, with our UX Design team, and the engineering team.
– Establish goals for new products and features using A/B testing and incorporating results into product roadmap.
– Work with our Customer Success Team and our Sales Team to understand the problems and pain points that our existing clients and prospects face with digital ordering.
– Consult on solutions for our clients and prospects, which includes Olo’s existing products and features in addition to investigating and scoping new feature requests.
– Conduct frequent client outreach projects to identify system innovations that would solve operational problems for restaurants.
– Conduct competitive research in the product space to inform the product roadmap.
What We’ll Expect From You
– 3+ years of experience in the Product Manager role for a software technology company that operates in an Agile process framework.
– Experience working across an entire organization, from the CEO to the Systems Architect to Customer Support to Sales.
– Experience working with an Engineering team to build project plans and timelines and manage against those timelines to ensure that you ship the right products at the right time with the right quality.
– Experience creating and optimizing processes and workflows.
– Experience in product management for a startup or growth-stage company
– Experience with SaaS platforms for enterprise clients