Now more than ever, consumers want every experience to be instant and on-demand. And when it comes to getting paid, consumers want their cash yesterday. But every year businesses waste time, money and energy sending more than $10.7 trillion in B2C payouts to consumers using cash, checks, credit, debit, prepaid and gift cards! Held back by the legacy banking systems, crushed by the costs and complexity of credit cards there is this monster industry still lingering in the digital dark ages.
At WeGift we’re changing all that. We’ve built our own proprietary payment rails that enables any business to send money to any consumer, anywhere, instantly. No bank account required. No insane interchange fees. We even get up to 20% in commissions from retailers for driving sales which we pass onto our customers. It’s discounted money! We’re throwing away the old model, and transforming how we move and use money forever.
We want amazing people like you to join us and be part of that journey!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As WeGift grows, we’re constantly challenged with the problem of scaling our people, processes, and our platform. A particularly challenging part of our business is helping our customers to move money through our platform—the “Fin-” in “FinTech”.
As the Product Manager on our Treasury & Accounts squad you’ll lead a team of engineers, and designers in close collaboration with the Finance team to overcome the challenges of building and scaling the financial engine that powers our customers’ payouts, incentives, and rewards. You’ll be responsible for defining and driving the product roadmap, setting priorities, managing stakeholders, and delivering features.
What Excites You
- Developing solutions to funding, credit, cashflow management, foreign exchange, payments, billing, and fraud management
- Working with the Finance team to establish reliable financial controls, processes, and data quality within the core platform
- Building tighter integrations between our platform and third-party financial systems, Accounting, Banking, Payments, etc.
- Leading teams to understand stakeholder or customer requirements, interpret data and research, collaborate to translate these into solutions, and deliver on a roadmap that helps the business to achieve its goals and outcomes
What Excites Us
- Ideally… you’ll demonstrate ~5 years experience as a Senior Product Manager working for a high growth, technology led Start-Up or Scale-Up business focused on B2B/B2C payments.
- A background managing the full product life-cycle from discovery through to delivery, collaborating with Customers, Design and Front End tech teams to build customer journeys for high transactional payments platforms.
- Experience integrating finance and accounting packages like Netsuite and SAP
- Experience leading cross-functional design and engineering teams
- Quantitative analysis expertise (BI Tools, SQL)
- Experience working in a regulated environment
Take a look under the hood of life at WeGift from our employees perspective. This handbook built using Notion.so is what we use to navigate both the serene and choppy waters when needed. You might need to copy and paste the following link into your browser as job boards don’t allow us to add hyperlinks – https://bit.ly/2PluGyG
- Private Medical Health Insurance with Bupa.
- A minimum of 25 days holiday + bank holidays (we’re not too descriptive about holidays so if you need more time off then just ask).
- Participation in the Employee Options pool giving you ownership in WeGift and participation in the upside.
- Pension scheme (3% contribution)
- Hybrid of office and remote work with a brand new WeWork office based in King’s Cross, London. Right now, we are fully remote due to Covid.
- Generous maternity and paternity packages to make sure you get to spend time with your new bundle of joy.
- £1,000 annual L&D allowance to invest in mastering your craft, including accredited studies.
- Cycle to work scheme – save some £££ on buying a bike.
- Regular virtual team socials.
- Workplace Nursery benefit, where WeGift makes a contribution to your child’s nursery for equipment, training, redecoration or anything else
- WeRecognise, where we shine the spotlight on exceptional employees every quarter who in turn get a £200 award in the eGift card of their choice.
- Staff perks with WeGift brands – discounts of up to 12% on coffee, weekly groceries, holidays, the list is endless.