Are you an exceptional Experience Strategist? Do you want to lead our user experience and design thinking practices? We are looking for an Experience Strategist Lead to take Parkinson’s UK to the next level. Contribute to life improving products and services, shape our culture and mindset so we are always human centred. Join us, helps us find and cure and improve life for people with Parkinson’s and their loved ones.
What you’ll do
- Generate successful org-wide adoption of design thinking and user experience design good practices; supporting colleagues to become self-sufficient where appropriate
- Holistically manage the impact of change, you lead, across the organisation
- Lead, support and consult on workstreams, utilising and demonstrating effective design thinking and user experience design for achieving successful outcomes aligned to OKRs and org-strategy
- Be accountable and responsible for the measurable success and continuous improvement of the existing and new workstreams you are responsible for
What you’ll bring
- Excellent experience as an Experience Strategy practitioner and leader in design thinking and user experience design. In particular: prototyping, wireframing, usability and test planning,
experimentation, research, analysis and solution
- The ability to consult and advise on good practice methodology and approaches on projects with varying outcomes
- Excellent communication skills with effective and authentic leadership qualities. Ability to influence stakeholders and motivate collaborators for strong engagement and appropriate levels of contribution
- Able to successfully bring others on a journey of
- Naturally curious with a focus on trialling, testing and innovating, in order to do more, better. With a commitment to putting user insight at the heart of our work and developing co-production and
collaboration as a core way we deliver
Interviews will be held on 18 June 2021
What’s it like to work for us?
We aim to find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson’s – and you could help us achieve this.
We offer a variety of paid job roles and volunteer opportunities both at our UK office in London and across the UK
Our Chief Executive, Steve Ford, shares what it is like to work for Parkinson’s UK and join our movement for change.