voiio has one mission: Together we are changing the German working world – away from the obligatory fruit basket and towards a holistic solution for more time for the most important thing in the world: the people we need to be happy. We call them family.
On our digital platform, we offer numerous offerings for all situations and phases of life. From mindfulness training and digital childcare to a virtual StreetArt tour of Berlin – our offerings are as diverse as our partners. After all, Otto, Henkel, Ernst & Young, Caritas and many more already rely on our all-in-one solution for more family-friendliness.
It’s time to make the working world more family-friendly. To this end, we are setting new standards every day and growing fast. How do we do it? We owe our success to many years of experience, savvy social impact investors and, of course, our unique team – the best team in the world, by the way. Anyone can say that, you think? Get to know us and convince yourself!
What makes you special?
- You have several years of experience in product management in a fast growing start-up preferably related to areas like B2B/ SaaS/ Platform.
- You have proven experience in managing and coordinating interdisciplinary and senior teams – experience in building your own teams and organizational structures from scratch is a big plus
- You work highly analytically and are experienced in interpreting big data points
- You bring a user-first mindset and an agile way of working to the table
- You have excellent knowledge of established best practices and tools (mock-ups, process mapping, collaboration, etc.) and the ability to implement them
- You have proven experience with common quantitative and qualitative user testing methods
- You are fluent in German and English
- You are a real team player with a lot of fun at work
Why is this position unique?
- You are 1st Hire in Product Management and build a motivated team with whom you will play a key role in shaping the successful future of our company
- You increase our user usage rate and lead voiio to one of the leading employee benefits in Europe
- You lead the strategic product management up to the operational coordination of our development team – the entire product management is in your hands
- You will continuously develop the value of our product in close cooperation with our enterprise customers and our users
- You hold management workshops and work cross-functionally to develop a product that unites all stakeholder goals in a clear product roadmap for the long term.
- You identify pain points through quantitative and qualitative tests and leverage potentials in the user journey
- You never lose sight of the market for similar products at home and abroad and thus help us to always be in tune with the times.