Let’s explore your potential at jobsDB
As part of the SEEK family, we leverage world-class products to match talented job seekers with reputable employers across the region including China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Thailand.
In here you may experience something that you never imagined. We value and support growth of highly talented individuals that work well in teams. We are now seeking people who are enthusiastic, energetic and passionate to join us.
There’s better out there. Here’s where you find it.
Senior Product Manager (Search & Matching)
A successful Senior Product Manager at jobsDB Group is a multi-talented team player who has great passion for and track record of researching, designing and managing on-line products. The incumbent must also possess strong leadership skills in leading and developing a team of highly engaged online product management professionals.
The role will be based in Hong Kong and will report to the Head of Product.
- As a stream leader in product strategy and prioritization of initiatives on search and matching functions
- Align and manage projects to the group’s strategy and collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members to create long term product development plans
- International collaboration with regional equivalents for the world’s #1 job portal
- Take full ownership of product development life cycle, roadmap prioritization, product requirements documentation, ongoing operations such as launch and marketing brief through extension of our existing interfaces and creating new products. (true end-to-end management)
- Lead and determine any specific projects and roadmap for China
- Monitor competitors, industry trends, user behaviour, satisfaction to drive continuous improvement of our products in terms of usability, usefulness, strategic positioning and revenue
The ideal candidate would have
- Relevant professional qualifications in Commerce, Information Science, Interaction design, or Computer engineering
- Proven track record of building successful online product for China
- Strategic, strong critical reasoning, commercial savvy and good analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of website management, content management and usability, including technical capabilities and limitations of portal, websites and mobiles
- General search and matching knowledge which include search relevancy, taxonomy management and lingustics
- Good command of both spoken and written English with excellent influencing and interpersonal skills. Fluency in Chinese Mandarin.
- Leadership potential and proven management track record
If you are passionate, driven and looking for a new and exciting opportunity within a successful and growing company, this may be the right role for you.
You may also email your updated resume to us via email@example.com.
All personal information submitted by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes and we reserve the rights to consider the applications for other positions in our Group.