You have 4+ years of experience as a PM, you’re great at working with tech teams, you love to explore with users, and building specs and wireframes gets you excited? Kairn is looking for you. We’re a productivity app helping users and teams get things done.
Kairn is part of the eFounders 2020 startup batch, following the path of Front • Mailjet • Aircall • Spendesk • Forest • Upflow and +25 other startups.
About us 🔥
We empower users to achieve their goals, one task at a time.
Kairn is the productivity tool for ambitious individuals and teams who want to get things done, every single day.
We optimize our users’ routines by giving them a centralized view of their tasks, helping them prioritize tasks, and smoothly follow-up, so they focus on what really matters.
We believe that people feel the best when they have kick ass days, and that’s when they achieve the right tasks.
So we’re building a task manager that users love because it is built around their productivity type, use every day, and share around them. As such, we improve personal productivity, but also collaboration. We’re part of the wave of new productivity tools that bring daily value to users, in both their personal and professional lives, thanks to a focus on product loveability.
Be part of an exciting adventure 🏂
To join us you’ll need a bit of an Indiana Jones feel! The road is not paved, you’ll need to join in creating it. We started in April 2020 and the whole world is still ahead of us. Our product is constantly evolving, and we’re only sure of one thing: we want to help our users achieve their boldest dreams.
This being said, we’ve got a few tricks up our sleeve!
- We’re backed by eFounders, the famous startup studio behind Front • Mailjet • Aircall • Spendesk • Forest • Upflow and +25 other startups that today employ over +1,000 people in the world with a total valuation of +$1Bn. As an eFounders startup, we work together with their operational team to make sure we build a fantastic product. We’re housed in their studio, so we interact on a daily basis with the other startups to bounce ideas, and lunches!
- Kairn has already convinced +3,500 people that our approach will change their days without us doing any marketing.
- We’re building a crew of ambitious, positive, and creative people. Sounds like a lot? You’ll need that to pursue your bold dream.
What you’ll do? 😈
Lead our product management to ship the best, most loveable and viral task manager ever made.
While we have the vision of where to take Kairn, we want to build a concrete plan and execute it every single day.
As our first Product Manager, you’ll work directly with our CEO, our tech team, and our designers (eFounders team!) to go from conception to delivery.
- You’ll help translate Kairn’s long-term product vision and strategy into a concrete product roadmap with short- and medium-term objectives.
- You’ll manage product conception, from scoping, user interviews, data analysis, product meeting to top-notch wireframes and SPECs.
- You’ll be ensuring well-paced sprint execution: coordinate with the designers, and dev team to ensure our delivery is smooth, and our backlog is always tidy.
- You’ll be in charge of QA to ensure that what we ship is as great as you built it to be.
- You’ll help improve our product process to help us grow Kairn into a Product-driven company with iteration and user feedback at the core of our culture.
Is that you? ✊
- Experience – You have a strong track record (at least +4Y) of shipping products users love in both B2C viral apps and B2B software (bottom-up approach).
- Analytics oriented – You have experience using both quantitative data (e.g., metrics, analytics) and qualitative data (e.g., user feedback) to inform product prioritization. You can analyse data yourself using data analysis tools (we love Mixpanel).
- User Focus – You know users’ feedback is absolutely key to create a great product. You understand how users feel by stepping into their shoes and showing that you care.
- Addiction is good – You believe that good products are those users get addicted to. As such you’re super sensitive about UX and UI.
- Team player – You collaborate well cross-functionally—especially with engineers, designers and support teams who have great insights on the features you’ll be crafting. Feedback is a gift, you know how to give, and take those.
- Get shit done mindset – We’re ambitious and like people who take initiatives, delivering from idea to result. You’re self-driven and take the lead on your scope. Speed of execution is key for us, but we never compromise on quality.
- Figma master – You’re proficient in Figma as we use it for our wireframes which you’ll be in charge of! And that’s also where our designers update their work.
- Problem solver – You love to break a puzzle and pick at a problem. You are proactive and autonomous in suggesting and implementing elegant solutions.
- English is easy-peasy – Our universe is global, you’ll need to be comfortable working in English.
- You have a European work permit.
- Challenging work experience, with an ambitious Core Team backed by eFounders
Entrepreneurial mindset, you’ll learn to evolve rapidly, learn, and take ownership
- Strong team spirit, we like to have fun and push our boundaries
- We’re flex office friendly: our offices are located in the heart of Paris, but we are open to partial remote.
- Latest Macbook pro + 28” 4K screen