About the role
Growing the world of fundraising for charities and their supporters is the backbone of JustGiving’s success to date. We’re looking for an innovative, growth obsessed and collaborative Senior Product Manager to focus on improving both the B2C and B2B experience for charities and fundraisers alike.
This role is focused on our flagship product for 2021 that is in early stages of development. Launching this new feature into a competitive B2B space in 2022 across several geographies and then rapidly expanding upon it to drive adoption and impact will be the number one priority for this successful candidate.
You will lead initiatives that span multiple product teams where coordination and communication are required for success. Working closely with engineering leads, user experience teams, customers, and supporting colleagues to deliver solutions that are market leading, valuable, usable, feasible, and viable.
What you’ll be doing
- A driven leader, passionate collaborator, and relationship builder whose can-do attitude inspires others in a fast-moving environment
- Responsible for multiple initiatives and leading teams from research, discover and ideation through to validation, delivery, measurement, and delight
- Work across customers, engineering, design, programme management, and other stakeholders to execute on product strategy
- Leading product teams in planning and driving an innovative roadmap that includes key integrations across multiple products within the broader Blackbaud portfolio
- Strong focus upon communicating and building rapport with customers (internal and external) throughout the product development process
- Provide guidance on the prioritization of product backlogs to guide product teams in developing capabilities
- Engender a positive sense of energy, creating a culture of excellence, inclusion, ownership, and accountability
- Own messaging and expectations on feature progress and performance to a global audience across stakeholders in the UK, US, and Australia
What we need you to bring
- 3+ years of experience with product management and product delivery
- Experience at delivering great results through test and learn, or similar optimisation practices (including A/B and multi-variate testing)
- Experience with agile development practices and tools
Proficient/expert in MS Office tools and have experience with collaborative and product tools such as ADO (Azure Dev Ops), Heap/Google Analytics, Optimizley, Power BI
- Strong communication, prioritisation and organisation skills
Ability/ experience of success in matrixed organisational structures
Previous experience with social good organisations or software solutions provided to the social good community preferred
Experience in managing and coaching others not essential but a potential career path for an individual in this role
Why join us?
To put it simply, we’re passionate about making good things happen. At JustGiving we work collaboratively, take risks and learn from our mistakes, as well as our successes. If you want to learn more, hit apply and we’ll be in touch.
Does this sound like you?