A little bit about us:
We are Belvo, a financial API platform for Latam that enables any company or developer to access and interpret their end-users’ financial information. We are turning the rich and diverse Latam financial ecosystem into a set of developer-friendly tools and APIs.
We’re a highly-technical, passionate and driven team. We have offices in Barcelona, Mexico City and São Paulo and some of us work remotely.
We are tackling a very challenging problem: connecting fintech innovators with legacy financial infrastructure. We strive to go beyond the limits of what is possible today and to do so in an elegant and developer-first way.
You can read more about us and why we’re doing what we’re doing here and here.
About the team:
– We work in cross-functional, autonomous teams. We follow continuous delivery best practices executed on top of a modern technology stack.
– Our products are built for developers, by developers. Technological excellence is at the heart of what we do.
– We are pragmatic and customer focused. We strive to find the right set of trade-offs in order to validate our hypothesis as early as possible, iterating on our products based on customer feedback.
– We communicate transparently. We do weekly all hands where we get together to discuss company performance and goals.
– We are a flexible international team focused on creating cool stuff. Some of us prefer to work together in one of our offices and others prefer remote. For us there’s no difference as long as you have an excellent internet connection and are able to overlap with the team between 3pm and 6pm, CEST timezone.
– Also we are backed by some of the leading investors in Silicon Valley and Latin America, including Founders Fund, Kaszek Ventures and YCombinator
The Enrichment squad will be in charge of defining and building from scratch our enrichment/intelligence solution for Latin America.
We will leverage our growing data from bank, fiscal and gig connections to provide the best out of the box intelligence solution to help Latam fintechs innovate faster.
As a Product Manager of this strategic squad, you will:
– Work closely with customers, business development, and data scientists to understand how financial data can bring more intelligence and accelerate fintech successes in Latam
– Understand deeply how each fintech use case works and how they could be disrupted through automated and packaged financial data. – – Become the “go-to” person in Belvo regarding the enrichment/intelligence opportunities
– Structure problems, identify opportunities, define the strategy and vision for our enrichment solution at Belvo
– Shape the roadmap for your cross-functional development team, using data to maximize the impact
– Build in a lean and iterative way, quickly validate your assumptions and ship fast/often
– Partner with Engineering and Design to define specs, requirements, and acceptance criteria for deliverables
– Partner with all stakeholders to make each product release a big success
– Set the metrics to measure success of our enrichment solution
You can be part of the gang if:
– 3+ years of experience as Fintech Product Manager in a B2B SaaS or developer-tool type software products
– Proven experience working with a data science team to leverage raw data and convert it to a highly intelligent and successful product
– Experience in fast-paced or startup environment working with Agile methodologies
– A bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in technology or have done some coding
– Built products by collaborating across engineering, sales, marketing, design and other key stakeholders
– Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills, including data analysis
– Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for articulating customer challenges
– Excellent spoken and written English
– You personally built an integration with an API in the past
– You have experience working a data scientist yourself
– You’ve launched your own startup
🏄 1.8km from the beach
🚀 Stock options (we are all owners and this is very important to us)
🔆 Flexible working hours
🔝 Remote friendly
🐶 Pet friendly
🍎 Meals, transport, and kindergarten via flexible compensation scheme
🎊 Paid time off on your birthday
🍒 Fresh fruit every week, all-you-can-drink tea and coffee
🍻 Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings
🙋 Training Budget
😎 Team building events
🙀 Bank holidays swap inside the same month
🔋 Fitness/ wellness stipends
🚀 Yearly offsite