Paysend is a FinTech company on a mission to change the way that people manage their money on a global scale.
Our growth has been fast and exciting. We’ve welcomed over 3 million customers and counting in the space of a few years, and we’ve more than doubled in size since March 2020.
Paysend’s success is built on supreme technology, friendly customer service and, of course, the very best talent in the FinTech industry. We’re looking for the future gamechangers of FinTech to join the team and to make a difference in the lives of millions around the world.
Every day is a new challenge at Paysend, and we approach each project with ambition, innovation and creativity.
A bit about The Role
We’re looking for a Sr. Product Manager to join our scaling products team. The role is a unique opportunity to grow as a product leader and to join our mission. Paysend has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. We offer our customers to send money to over 90 countries around the world and is continuously adding more corridors. Our customers can also manage their money by holding and spending in multi-currency accounts, we offer 10 currencies at the moment and is continuously adding more. While doing this we are also started to offer cards to our users which combines the offering of a multi-currency where the user can pay like a local using their plastic or digital cards.
Opportunity at Paysend:
Choose your path to impact, we don’t want to hire you to tell you what to do. Autonomous authority is what brings Paysend where it is currently and hence you would have complete freedom to experiment and innovate. Of course, you will be working closely with the B2C head and can always gather feedback but you are expected to make your own calls.
Grow as a leader. This role works within a squad which comprises of like-minded product designer, front end and back end developers, QA and operations which means this role leads the squad from the front.
70% execution + 30% strategy. You will be hands-on and also play a crucial role in strategising. Build the roadmap with your squad and inspire your team to achieve it.
Continue to innovate and hire a talent pool across the world for your squad.
This is what you would start with:
- Own the card-issuing vertical and make it profitable
- Design products and features that would increase and have a direct impact on card usage
- Work closely with card manufacturer and logistics to deliver the best experience to our users
- Work closely with Mastercard and Visa across different geographies to launch issuing and make it a profitable business
What we’re looking for:
- An experienced Fintech Product Manager
- Payments experience, specifically within the issuing space
- A Product Manager who has owned and led their own squad
- A strategic thinker who actively gets involved in the execution
- A leader who wants to work autonomously and take accountability for the vertical
- Strong communication skills, with proven experience in effective communication between internal and external partners
- Leadership skills, portraying an ability to move and inspire the team and other key stakeholders to a unified direction and vision
Paysend was born in April 2017 with the vision of creating money for the future. We were the first FinTech company to introduce global card-to-card transfers, connecting 12 billion cards issued by the international payment systems Mastercard, Visa, China Union Pay and local cards schemes, and we have strategic partnerships with many of the world’s top payment companies. We help users send money to over 100 countries and have a 4.8/5 Trustpilot score. Paysend is one of the most popular and trusted digital money services in the world.
We’re looking for people who share our passion for innovation, buy into the Paysend ethos and add value to our team. When you join Paysend, you’ll have the chance to grow and develop as the business does.
We believe in empowering people to be successful in their jobs, and we pay them fairly for their expertise. We give everyone the context and tools to operate as business owners and encourage our people to contribute with their hearts, minds and creativity.
In the fast-paced FinTech industry the Paysend journey may not always be easy, but we succeed by working together to create solutions that break the status quo. We employ the right people to help us steer the business towards success and global influence.
If Paysend sounds like the perfect company for you, we’d love to hear from you!