Full-time · Portugal or UK · Remote and/or onsite
Capitalise.com helps small businesses raise, recover and protect capital. Our award winning Capital Advisory platform is used by over 1,000+ accounting firms across the UK and has helped tens of thousands of business owners.
We are now looking for our next Product Manager to help develop, build and reimagine our Capital Advisory platform. If you’re research driven, enjoy design thinking and want to be in a high performance product company then we’d love to hear from you.
Reporting to our Lead Product Manager, you will also work closely with our other product managers and engineering teams in Portugal and Ukraine, playing a key role in contributing to our product roadmap.
We’re a team of friendly, dynamic engineers and product owners with bold plans for 2021, and by joining our team you will help us drive demand and interest in Capitalise.
- Love the details and total empathy for the client’s needs.
- Are creative and curious when it comes to solving problems.
- Keep up to date with both user and industry lead research.
- Build deep and collaborative relationships with team members.
- Passionate about making people’s lives better – it drives you!
- Your team say that they trust your decisions and value the feedback you provide.
Your role will be to
- Own your product area: you’re comfortable defining and prioritising problems for your team to solve, and you know how to define the success criteria for the work you’re planning to do.
- Be a Product Expert: you can answer any question about the product (or go find out the answer and learn!).
- Be our Customer Expert: You understand why people choose Capitalise.com, the situations they’re in when they go looking, the progress they’re hoping to make, how they evaluate our tool and use it on an ongoing basis.
You should apply if you have:
- Delivered a digital product (app, SaaS etc) to customers in any form.
- The ability to create order from customer-insight-chaos!
- Proven mid-level experience in design, engineering or strategy roles creating SaaS or B2B products.
- A systems-led approach and use design thinking and user-centered activities to drive innovation.
- Proven experience testing products with a community of users.
- Clear and flexible communication skills and love to collaborate on tasks.
Ideal stack experience
- An understanding of engineering processes, APIs and design systems
- Comfortable in Miro, Figma and other design packages (reviewing, sharing, commenting)
Choice of tech
Progression Framework for Career Development
Family friendly policies
25 days leave plus Bank Holidays
Great Company Culture
This role is currently only open to candidates who live and work in the UK or Portugal, and do not require a Visa.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Capitalise we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.