Do you want to create the ultimate online playground?
We’re Poki, and we’re on a mission to build the ultimate online playground for kids of all ages. Every month, 30 million users come to us for easy access to fun games that are free to play. We’re growing, and we’re now looking for a Senior Product Manager to take our platform to the next level. Do you have experience building a web platform at scale? And do you want to personally shape an exciting new product for a global audience of millions of users? Then read on.
As the Product Manager in our Web Platform team, you’ll lead a team of engineers, data scientists and designers and evolve our playground, growing it from 30 million users to 100 million and beyond. You’ll do this by building a platform that delivers value for end-users, game developers and advertisers alike. You’re an empathetic product leader with a desire to build a product culture and have a big impact in a talented interdisciplinary team. You’re interested in games, and you love to play. Join us in our quest to build the ultimate online playground.
- Work with our founders and product team on setting, executing, and evaluating our product vision as we grow to become the ultimate online playground: a platform for play where end-users and game developers come together to play and create.
- Manage an interdisciplinary product team of engineers, designers, engineers, and UX researchers as we build a platform that impacts the lives of millions of users.
- Take the lead in building and growing a product culture within our team.
- Build and unify our set of game developer tools and SDKs that helps developers succeed with their games.
- Collaborate with our data science team to design and implement smart content ranking and personalization algorithms.
- Bring together these pieces as you lead the rebuild of Poki.com as we grow its user base to 100 million users and beyond.
- Have 8+ years of professional experience, of which 4+ years in product management.
- Have experience building a platform for end-users.
- Are highly analytical. You’re able to synthesize large amounts of disparate information and data. You’re a town planner.
- You have an engineering background — or at the very least a strong understanding of engineering problems. You can talk code.
- Are an experienced leader and an excellent manager and communicator. You share credits and love to co-create.
- Are critical and autonomous. You know what you’re talking about. And you’re not afraid to ask the right questions when you don’t.
- Have solid experience implementing agile work flows.
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Familiarity with game development technology
- The opportunity to have a strategic impact on a product that is loved by millions of users
- A diverse, talented and self-motivated team
- Work in a fun, friendly and informal environment
- A chance to build your career with our fast-growing company
- A competitive salary
- State of the art equipment
- A flat organization with lots of personal responsibility and freedom