Over 80% of Fortune 100 technology companies and hundreds of others look to TSIA for data insight to optimize the customer lifecycle and maximizing profitability. Our team is on a mission to innovate how research is delivered to accelerate business success.
If you are passionate about deeply understanding your customers, collaborating across teams, and leveraging technology to improve the customer experience, TSIA is the place to be.
You will work directly with the VP of Product Management on productizing the next generation of TSIA’s research, leveraging new technologies and applying cutting edge innovations that will allow us to expand our offerings and ultimately better serve customers.
- Engage the user, compile feedback, and develop the roadmap and requirements to solve the biggest needs of our customers.
- Discover new ways to productize research with technology including ideation, planning, quality assurance, and go-to-market.
- Be the resident product expert and evangelist for owned initiatives including internal team/customer training and adoption of new updates.
- Develop customer empathy and uncover insights in order to drive clarity on the best opportunities and competitive differentiation for our offerings.
- Coordinate weekly meetings across teams and hold them accountable to task.
- Collaborate with research executives, analysts, engineers, and marketers to define, plan, schedule, prioritize backlogs/tasks, applying creative and strategic thinking, technical and project management skills to satisfy project requirements.
- Streamline the production life cycle of research delivered with a third party technology and coordinate across functions to maintain the highest level of quality.
- Define MVP experiences, quickly learn and iterate based on customer feedback, and communicate work to the scrum team.
- Maintain a data driven approach to optimizing consumption/adoption, including developing and reporting on success metrics.
- Cultivates interest and awareness of trends and best practices as related to the product management process and technology.
- Designs workflows to improve the onboarding experience for scrum team and other critical processes
- 3+ years creating exceptional user experiences in a product/project management role
- Firm understanding of the product life cycle
- Deep customer empathy and curiosity
- Experience managing product releases from concept to a successful go-to-market
- Experience defining requirements for web/application interfaces on multiple devices
- Natural collaborator who partners with creative and technical teams to define, build, and maintain products which are critical to growth, engagement, and retention
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about solving problems
- Strong analytical skills paired with a need to validate your instincts with data
- Able to take complex ideas and communicate clearly to diverse audiences with varying methodologies (Whiteboard, wireframe, prototype)
- Great track record with cross functional teams—technical, creative, and operational team members want to work with you again
- Self-starter, always looking to find ways to improve
- Strong understanding of technology, the process of software engineering, and UI design
- Thorough knowledge of leading operating systems (macOS/Windows) and office tools (word processing, spreadsheets, presentations) including Google Docs
- Education: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (MBA or equivalent experience preferred)
- Experience in a Startup environment and/or working with startup teams is a plus
Location: Preferred location is San Diego, California at our company headquarters.
:: Send your cover letter and resume for consideration::
Company Description: For more information please find us at: www.tsia.com TSIA is the world’s leading provider of technology and services data insights and best practices. We are passionate about growing a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. We value your work and are committed to offering competitive compensation, medical coverage (health, dental, vision), 401(k) with matching plan, life and disability insurance. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company.
- Market Research
- Information Services