Numerator is a data and tech company bringing speed and scale to market research. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Numerator has more than 2,000 employees worldwide. The company blends proprietary data with advanced technology to create unique insights for the market research industry that has been slow to change. The majority of Fortune 100 companies are Numerator clients.
Numerator is looking for a Product Designer who is passionate about creating engaging user experiences for mobile apps. This person will report into the Senior Product Manager, Consumer Apps, and will work closely with the Product, Consumer Support, and Engineering teams that support Receipt Hog, our mobile app used to reward users for sharing data related to their shopping behavior.
As we look to grow our community of Receipt Hog users, our focus will be finding better ways to engage and retain our user base, delivering value to all of our users, and rewarding those who use the app consistently. We are looking for a Product Designer who wants to have conversations with our users, understand their motivations and pain points, and use that feedback to design engaging app experiences.
What you’ll get to do
- Design, prototype, and iterate on new user flows and features within the app.
- Collaborate with the entire Receipt Hog team to define the app user experience.
- Meet with Receipt Hog users and use qualitative and quantitative data to identify opportunities for improvement within the app.
- Use internal and user feedback to create final designs and work with the Receipt Hog team to test them in the app with users.
- Create, maintain, and advocate for design consistency across Receipt Hog.
What you bring
- Experience with designing for mobile app UX, including extensive knowledge of common app UX design patterns and principles.
- User-focused mentality with the ability to create new user experiences that solve problems.
- Openness to collaborating with team members, sharing and receiving feedback with the goal of designing the most engaging app experience.
- An understanding that the user experience can always be improved and will always be changing.
- Ability to design user experiences with a holistic approach that considers all journeys, scenarios, and potential error states and conflicts across the app.
- Ability to work within an agile environment.
Highly organized and detail orientated with the skills to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Collaborative nature and an interest in working with cross-functional, internal, and external partners.
What we offer you
- An inclusive and collaborative company culture – we work in an open environment while working together to get things done and adapt to the changing needs as they come.
- An opportunity to have an impact in a technologically data-driven company.
- Ownership over platforms and environments of an industry-leading product.
- Market competitive total compensation package.
- Volunteer time off and charitable donation matching.
- Strong support for career growth, including mentorship programs, leadership training, access to conferences, and employee resource groups.
- Regular hackathons to build your own projects and Engineering Lunch and Learns.
- Great benefits package including health/vision/dental, unlimited PTO, 401k matching, travel reimbursement and more.
If this sounds like something you would like to be part of, we’d love for you to apply! Don’t worry if you think that you don’t meet all the qualifications here. The tools, technology, and methodologies we use are constantly changing and we value talent and interest over specific experience.
While this position can be remote, Numerator is only able to hire in many, but not all, states and provinces. In certain cases, if you are not located in a specific area where Numerator is able to hire, you may not be eligible for employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law.