Exinity Group is a new global wealth management organisation with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders. The Group is home to its various retail businesses including Alpari International, FXTM and a soon new retail offering under the Exinity name. We’re meeting the needs of aspirational young adults who want secure access to both cash based and leveraged investment products, with innovative solutions.
Our global network of offices and regulations spans Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America, and we have already attracted over 3 million clients across 180 countries. We have offices in Cyprus, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the City of London.
At Exinity, we believe in the freedom to succeed. It’s not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too. We encourage our people to learn from each other, to exchange information and best practices in an open-minded environment, and to advance by building up their skills and responsibilities. We do this in order to create prosperity for our customers, our brands, and our people.
We are looking for people who are passionate about making a strong contribution to Exinity Group’s growth to join our team.
We are looking for a Product Analyst to work with product managers, designers and developers in our cross-functional product development teams. You will bring quantitative skills, tools and best practices to help the PMs and their teams to build, measure, learn and achieve their objectives.
- Leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor performance, tune mechanics, and identify new features to increase user growth, market value, and monetization for our products
- Help teams to measure their key results and focus on initiatives that contribute congruently to their objectives
- Work closely with the product manager and key stakeholders to identify business priorities and to design and implement lean product strategy
- Design, implement, and maintain KPI dashboards for the team and key stakeholders.
- Continuously analyze key user journey routes and KPI’s to identify areas for potential business growth.
- Set and coordinate implementation of data requirements and data-quality standards to cover stakeholder needs.
- Conduct quantitative research to understand our users and strategically guide product decisions, marketing campaigns and business growth.
- Design, develop, execute and analyze MVP, AB and multivariate experiments.
- Translate quantitative analysis into actionable product insights and data driven hypotheses product decisions together with UX.
- Actively work to share analysis, experimentation, business knowledge and expertise to promote a data and business metric driven culture.
Senior candidates will also:
- Help embed and continuously improve our analytics practices, processes, and tools.
- Empower and mentor team members to improve their craft, deliver high quality data analysis, and develop themselves as leaders.
- Work cross functionally to build a great data-driven culture within Exinity.
- Quantitative degree
- Fluent in English (mandatory).
- Extensive experience with analytics tools (e.g. Amplitude,
- Mixplanel, Google Analytics, Adobe etc.)
- Extensive experience with SQL
- Proficiency with data visualization tools (e.g. DataStudio, Tableau, PowerBI)
- Self-starter and detail oriented. You can complete projects with the minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with multidisciplinary teams
- A Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Performance-related Bonus
- Paid sick leave days for self and for taking care of your dependents
- Interest Free Loans
- Flexible Working Hours
- Compensation for working extra shifts, weekends, and public holidays
- A focus on your wellbeing, including talks and access to self-development tools