About the job
Here at Follow Up Boss we strive to make real estate lead conversion and sales follow up efficient and automated as possible resulting in our customers making more sales and having the capacity to grow their business in a calm and organized way.
We are looking for 100% customer obsessed Product Managers to help us innovate and continuously deliver elegant, useful Product that is Fisher-Price obvious & intuitive in driving results for our customers.
You approach product management with an entrepreneurial lens, and understand how to tailor the scope & rigor of projects with the need to ship customer value. You think big, you ask a lot of questions and have a bias for action, knowing it improves outcomes for customers. You thrive in a scrappy environment, you value product research, competitive analysis, and direct communication with customers to make informed decisions.
- You always seek to fully understand the customer and their problems.
- You always seek to create value for the customer and solve their real world problems.
- You always seek to make things super simple for customers
- You always seek to deliver clients RESULTS through software, training and support. This is much more important than any software features
- Proven product management experience shaping and executing product for SaaS companies from idea discovery to delivered outcome.
- Demonstrated experience with UX Design principles creating visual artifacts to articulate, inform and validate ideas (wireframes, sketches, journey maps, etc.
- Experience leading small cross-functional team projects, while managing competing priorities.
- Proven ability to collect and synthesize qualitative and quantitative research to validate product decisions.
- Strong communication skills and intuition for effective collaboration with a fully remote team.
- Domain knowledge of Real Estate industry or Sales Engagement SaaS products
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple small teams
- Completely own feature initiatives for both web and mobile platforms, from ideation, requirement specifications, planning, through development scope hammering, to launch, and feedback polish cycles.
- Deliver customer value by crafting solutions that exhibit sound UX design that our engineering teams can confidently build.
- Actively support customer needs by working directly with customers and internal teams to monitor feedback channels, triage issues and anticipate customer needs.
- Communicate effectively across remote teams to create alignment between design, engineering and stakeholders.