Goodwall is the leading professional development network for the next generation. We leverage technology and an ecosystem of purpose-driven partners to empower youth on their journey through the world of education & work to reach their full potential. An award-winning, fast-growing social enterprise community of 1.6M users from 150+ countries, we offer a new model for youth to showcase themselves, connect, and find opportunities.
With over 55 team members from across Europe and Asia, Goodwall is financially and strategically backed by leading investors. We’ve raised over $20M in funding and caught the media’s attention with features in the likes of Forbes, Wall Street Journal and CNN.
We’re on the hunt for an amazing Senior Product Manager to join our team and build a game-changing EdTech Social Mobile App.
We’re looking for a Product Manager with a user-centric, growth-hacking mindset and technical expertise, who runs product and growth experiments based on data, user research, and market analyses. You will work directly with our Head of Product and execute the full lifecycle of product development, from conceptualization to release.
A hands-on, organized leader with the following attributes:
- Experience as a Senior Product Manager in consumer tech, social or gaming.
- Data-driven, entrepreneurial and agile with growth-hacking experience.
- Demonstrated track record growing a mobile app’s KPIs and delighting users at scale.
- Strong creative skills with a focus on user-centered design principles.
- Technical knowledge and ability to scope and understand technical solutions.
- Strong understanding of Gen Z user behavior on mobile apps.
- Education in product management, computer engineering, data science, or product design.
- Passionate about Goodwall’s vision and mission.
- Fluent English is a must.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to build a game-changing product and community for Gen Z.
- A mission that you can be proud of and the ability to have a real impact both on the company and on the future of the next generation
- An international team and challenging, fast-moving environment where change is constant and creativity is celebrated.
- Competitive compensation, equity opportunities, and a flexible work environment with great colleagues.