Integrate is a marketing software provider that works with high-growth and enterprise organizations like Salesforce, Microsoft, Akamai, and Pluralsight to power their demand marketing investments. We’ve been recognized as a top 10 in tech startups in Phoenix, AZ (our headquarters) for the past 4 years in a row and this year, we are ranked #1.
Why us? The people, the culture, and the opportunity. From each individual contributor, each level of management, and all the way to founder and CEO, Jeremy Bloom, Integrate is an organization of integrity, talent, passion, and vision. Our track record of growth, customer success, and an executive commitment to leading in product discovery, innovation, and user experience, has us positioned for revolutionary innovation in enterprise software.
To support this new phase in our growth, we are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our international team. You will be responsible for gaining deep insight into our users’ behaviors and needs through user research and product discovery, as well as identifying and communicating opportunities for innovation and differentiation. You will also be responsible for designing the behavior (interactions) and visual interface of new product features and improving the usability and design of existing product features. If your UX experience or interest does not go beyond aesthetics, this may not be the role for you.
This role can be onsite at our headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona or remote, working US time zones.
- Participate in user research to guide product design decisions (contextual inquiry, usability testing, competitive analysis etc.) and collaborate/communicate results to the teams.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of managers, marketers, and engineers to help define business and feature requirements; collaborating on project briefs and writing job stories, analyze empirical data, usability findings, market research, and proven UX principles to justify and prioritize these requirements.
- Create flows, wireframes, prototypes, diagrams, and design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors.
- Use our established design and visual patterns to strengthen consistency across our product suite; when necessary innovate and expand standards to create world-class experiences, architecture, user interface, product features, usability, and end-to-end experience for new features/functionality.
- Present design work to teams and managers for critique.
- The ability to ideate rapidly and creatively. A willingness to discard or revisit ideas that aren’t working. A laser-focus on making a measurable impact.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the study of design including one of the following: Design, Information Architecture, Human Factors, or equivalent project/portfolio experience.
- 7 or more years of experience in the design field.
- Experience with SaaS enterprise applications.
- Experience moving work through the entire product development lifecycle and a portfolio of measurable customer and business outcomes.
- Hands-on experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods—including ethnographic field research, lab and remote usability testing, rapid iterative testing and evaluation, and participatory design.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence people, from other designers and stakeholders to senior executive management, including facilitation of workshops, critiques, and other collaboration techniques to drive collaboration, momentum, and consensus within the organization.
- Fluency in best-practices for web-based information architecture and interaction design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Visual design expertise.