SatoshiPay is a fast-growing technology company founded in 2014. We are right in the middle of the nascent blockchain industry that is reinventing payments, banking, and money.
We are looking for an experienced and versatile product owner with an inclination for proactive ownership, who is enthusiastic about innovative solutions and financial technology in general.
You’ll be joining the company at a pivotal moment in which we are building the next generation of financial services for cross-border payments – an ideal environment to apply yourself and grow.
What you will be doing:
- Take ownership of product roadmap of one of our core products
- Work with stakeholders to define new product features and opportunities
- Create and prioritize product requirements to be used in written specifications, business rules/flows.
- Perform user testing and research
- Monitor trends in the market to gain insights from across the industry
- Define and implement KPIs and tracking methods to ensure continuous product improvements
- Keep requirement specification documentation up-to-date
- Create and maintain a backlog of user stories for tech team and lead the QA process
- Shape and improve our processes through agile development
- Successfully manage projects within time and budget constraints
What you need to be successful:
- 3+ years of progressive experience in product management in FinTech or banking sector
- Good understanding of financial compliance landscape and rules (AML/KYC)
- A good understanding of FinTech and online payments technologies
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of tracking tools and methods
- Adept in Agile development methodologies
- Clear thinking and communication skills
- Team player, with proven track record of taking initiative and ownership of responsibilities and deliverables
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
- Degree in relevant discipline (STEM, MBA, or equivalent)
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Fluency in English
- Bonus: experience with Git, SQL, APIs, as well as tools like GitHub/GitLab, Postman, Google Data Studio, Netlify, Framer.
What we offer
Working at a fast-moving company like SatoshiPay means that all your contributions will have a direct impact on the product and by extension on how people will use money in the future. The SatoshiPay team is well-connected, both in the FinTech and the blockchain scene, so you’ll also benefit from being exposed to these communities. We are an open-minded team who work closely together in a non-hierarchical manner at our office in the heart of Berlin (when COVID-19 permits it) and remote.
- An inspiring and productive work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- A permanent full-time position
- Strong support of a highly-skilled, well-connected, and experienced international team
- An education budget and extra days off to be spent on your self-development
- Modern, and well-equipped office in the center of Berlin with rooftop
- Free office drinks, snacks, and fruits
- Subsidized lunches and additional benefits (some only available in Germany)
- Optional yearly winter office participation somewhere in the sun
- Optional participation in VSOP to benefit from a future increase in the value of the company
- Remote work possible (but must be able to work full hours in UTC+1 timezone)
How to apply:
Please apply by sending an email with the subject: “Job application: Senior Product Owner” to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- A compact CV (max. 2 pages)
- A cover letter
- Link to a work profile (LinkedIn, Xing, etc.)
- References that we may contact
- Salary expectations and preferred starting date