SatoshiPay is a fast-growing technology company founded in 2014. We are right in the middle of the nascent blockchain industry that is reinventing payments, banking, and money.
We are looking for a self-motivated and ambitious junior product owner, who is enthusiastic about innovative solutions, financial technologies, and blockchain in particular. This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate to make their first experiences with product development.
You’ll be joining the company at a pivotal moment in which we’re building the next generation of financial services, so an ideal environment for an ambitious and entrepreneurial spirit.
What you will be doing:
- Work with stakeholders to define new product features and opportunities
- Create and maintain a backlog of user stories for technical team
- Perform user testing and research
- Monitor trends in the market to gain insights from across the industry
- Define and implement KPIs and tracking methods
- Keep requirement specification documentation up-to-date
- Execute and improve the QA process
- Learn from our customers by doing first-line communication with end-users
What you need to be successful:
- Clear thinking and communication skills
- Enthusiasm about the future of technology and money
- Interest in blockchain and DeFi products (a plus if you have personal experience using DeFi and cryptocurrencies)
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
- Degree in relevant discipline (STEM, MBA, or equivalent)
- Fluency in English
- Bonus: experience with Git, SQL, APIs, as well as tools like GitHub/GitLab, Postman, Google Data Studio, Netlify, Framer.
What we offer
Working at a fast-moving company like SatoshiPay means that all your contributions will have a direct impact on the product and by extension on how people will use money in the future. The SatoshiPay team is well-connected, both in the FinTech and the blockchain scene, so you’ll also benefit from being exposed to these communities. We are an open-minded team who work closely together in a non-hierarchical manner at our office in the heart of Berlin (when COVID-19 permits it) and remote.
- An inspiring and productive work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- A permanent full-time position (80% time also an option)
- Strong support of a highly-skilled, well-connected, and experienced international team
- An education budget and extra days off to be spent on your self-development
- Modern, and well-equipped office in the center of Berlin with rooftop
- Free office drinks, snacks, and fruits
- Subsidized lunches and additional benefits (some only available in Germany)
- Optional yearly winter office participation somewhere in the sun
- Optional participation in VSOP to benefit from a future increase in the value of the company
- Remote work possible (but must be able to work full hours in UTC+1 timezone)
How to apply
Please apply by sending an email with the subject: “Job application: Junior Product Owner” to email@example.com and include:
- A compact CV (max. 2 pages)
- A cover letter
- Link to a work profile (LinkedIn, Xing, etc.)
- Salary expectations and preferred starting date