Founded in April 2018, we are reimagining how people move for work by bringing together seamless technology, transparency and unrivalled service. We believe in freeing talent from borders, so we’re building a centralised platform for a decentralised world. A world where companies can hire from everywhere — and people can work and live where they want to.
With us, no day is like the other and there is always something going on! We are an energetic mix of nationalities who have lived in over 15 countries, and speak 10 languages. We love what we do and enjoy working together in a focused and fun environment. You’ll get a great opportunity to learn and grow – we are moving fast and offer various options to take on exciting responsibilities. Our office is in the heart of Hamburg, but we are flexible with where you choose to work from.
We are looking for people that take ownership and pursue excellence. The more ideas you bring with you, the better – let’s get started!
Our new Product-Localito…
will be reporting directly to our CEO and play a key role in scaling our product team as we enter a hyper-growth phase, disrupting the way that companies manage global mobility by delivering an intuitive and easy-to-use platform that our customers and their employees love. You will be joining at an exciting stage, where you will have full ownership of Localyze’s product strategy and vision, as we expand our presence across Europe.
- Own and drive our product vision & strategy to enable growth
- Attract, scale, lead and develop the product team while maintaining a high-performing culture
- Setup and steer our product development cycle with market-leading frameworks to generate high quality product outcomes
- Play a key role in setting up team structures and processes, including a product KPI framework
- Act as a counterpart for our CTO & VP Engineering, collaborating closely
- Manage and expand our product, overseeing the design of new features & functionality that delight our customers
- Oversee user research and translate our customer’s challenges and needs into outstanding product improvements
- In collaboration with our tech team, build a strong product roadmap and ensure its execution
- 5+ years experience in a senior product position, with experiencing building a stellar, market-leading product ideally in a VC-backed startup environment
- You bring a strong knowledge of the latest product trends, design thinking and have a vision of how to scale the
- Localyze product into a cutting-edge B2B platform
- You have previous experience in a leadership role and know how to build and scale a high-performing product team
- Have a genuine interest in global mobility, and can relate to our vision
- You have excellent organizational skills, an ability to manage multiple projects at once and to define efficient processes during hyper-growth
- You thrive in working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and have a high degree of independence
- You are proficient with industry standard tools
- You are fluent in English