Who we are
Altus Group is a leading provider of software, data solutions and technology-enabled expert services to the global commercial real estate (CRE) industry. We are a single provider of end-to-end CRE solutions empowering clients to make informed decisions and drive strategic growth.
Headquartered in Canada, we have approximately 2,250 employees around the world, with operations in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. We are at the center of what drives the real estate industry and continue to break ground every day with innovative solutions and best practices that touch every aspect of the real estate life cycle.
Opportunity Awaits at Altus Group!
The next stage in PropTech solutions: Unlocking the value of data and predictive analytics
Altus Group is embarking on the next evolution of data, software and technology leading cloud products and services. As pioneers in the Proptech and real estate analytics spaces, we are growing our offerings to enable our global clients to unlock the value of data and leverage predictive analytics for better decision-making.
This journey represents an expansion of our data and analytical solutions to other Altus business units, including ARGUS Software, the industry standard for valuation and asset management software. We’re adding world class talent to our technical team; people who are interested in building the data infrastructure that will support the wide variety of global opportunities aligned to our client’s needs. As we take our new and existing cloud products to the next level, this initiative is one that our leadership believes is critical to accelerating the continued and future success of Altus Group and our clients.
Building on established market leading software and incorporating new technologies, we are creating an unrivalled platform to serve the real estate investment industry. As part of the new initiative we are looking for a Product Manager to join our team. You will focus on executing the strategy and roadmap for next-level data analytics products that will revolutionize how our internal and external clients make data-driven business decisions. You will focus on solutioning for the real estate market, building predictive models to accelerate the change in the industry and reinforce our role as a market leader.
Who you are
You are a Product Manager with direct experience working in data science, machine learning, and data modelling. You are a collaborative, strategic leader with insights into automating solutions, and working with real-world data to solve business problems. You want to take the next step in your career and work in an industry that’s gaining global traction at an exponential rate.
What’s in it for you?
A blank slate. You are looking for an opportunity to start from scratch, designing and leading the build of a new product with a new team. You will have an opportunity to make a significant impact in the global CRE market contributing critical work to a benchmark project that is accelerating our position in the industry. You will be working with vast amounts of raw and new data, conducting research into possibilities and deepening your understanding of our technical limitations as we work to digitally transform the CRE market.
Unparalleled exposure and impact. You want to step into a high profile role with executive-level exposure at a rapidly scaling global industry leader. You will spearhead the work of a data science team working alongside the platform product team to solve problems that have never been looked at before. You will have the freedom to lead the deliverables from the ground up – planning to launch, with access to the technology, Altus product management processes and tools you need, to ensure high-quality work. This is an opportunity to make your mark and genuinely accomplish something exciting as we focus on building a new platform and products that will define and drive our data and SaaS strategy.
Growth and career development. Altus fosters a culture of professional development and promotion from within. With retention rates double the tech industry average and dozens of promotions within and across teams, this is a place to truly expand your skills and grow your exposure. As we move from building to scaling, you will have a chance to increase your exposure and make an impact working on increasingly complex or large-scale data products or move across to other areas of the business.
Our new Product Manager, Data will:
- Own and drive. You will own the product roadmap, including continuous review and evolution. You will lead the development of the new automated data modelling solutions. You will draw on experience and knowledge to see the big picture and develop creative strategies to make the vision a reality.
- Curate. You will gather and classify data requirements from our clients and business units across the greater Altus Group. You will develop a broad, and deep understanding of analytical use cases in the real estate sector and understand how data solutions can be integrated within software and service offerings.
- Ensure business alignment. You will conduct market analysis and work with executive leaders on the data solution’s vision to ensure it aligns with the overall platform strategy. You will work with the executive team to implement features that extend beyond industry standards and elevate functionality.
Our new Product Manager, Data will have:
- The education and experience. A university degree in Business, Data Science, Mathematics, or Engineering. You have experience leading data science product development. You have excellent technical knowledge, strong instincts, sound business acumen, and customer-facing experience. You can elicit the business needs of clients, lead the work of a team and be hands-on designing, building, resting, and rolling out an automated data model. You investigate issues thoroughly and create effective solutions that solve problems and open up new opportunities. Exposure to or interest in the CRE industry would be highly beneficial.
- The passion for bringing people and technology together. You are a master translator who can convey business and technical needs to any level of audience. You are the conduit of communication and hub of information. You strive for balance across business value, client need, end-user desire, market expectation, and user experience.
- The ownership. You thrive in a busy environment, assigning tasks, following up on deliverables, and getting your hands dirty too. Whatever it takes, you get it done. You have a way of speaking that engages your audience and instills confidence and credibility. You are comfortable presenting concepts and data to C-level executives. You are invested in satisfying the needs of your clients – and you work hard to do it well, on spec and on time.
- The leadership presence. Your commitment and focus inspire those around you to do better. You know how to build, grow and coach a team. You can influence work in a multi-functional team environment across different locations with rapidly changing priorities under tight deadlines.
Need any more reasons to join Altus?
In 2005, we started with 400 employees and have grown exponentially to over 2,250 around the globe today. Altus Group employees don’t see boundaries, they see opportunity. They deliver results for our clients and our company and are recognized and rewarded for the value they create. This is an opportunity to work on multiple projects that encompass many industries, geographic reach, and high profile design.
At Altus, we want you to realize your potential. We value collaboration and knowledge sharing of best practices. We support professional growth and we actively seek out ideas. This is the place to present the newest research, to introduce the coolest tech, and see it come to fruition and be applied. Your work will make a difference.
Altus Group isn’t just about the amazing work we do. We work hard to create a dynamic company culture that reflects the values of our employees and what motivates them individually and as a team:
Altus Cares – We are always seeking ways to give back to our communities, and support causes important to our employees. We are actively involved in local charity work and we believe in laying the groundwork for a more prosperous future. Our personal highlight is our involvement with Ronald McDonald house in four different countries where we volunteer every September as a company.
Education – We believe our employees represent the best this industry has to offer and we want to reflect their commitment to education and continued learning.
At Altus Group, we are proud to say that many of our teams are comprised of members who have been here five years or longer. We think that speaks volumes about our atmosphere and our people.
Opportunity awaits – come realize your potential at Altus Group!
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please contact us at email@example.com or 416-641-9500.
Please apply here: https://bit.ly/3pCVn06