Founded in April 2018, we are reimagining how people move for work by bringing together seamless technology, transparency and unrivalled service. We believe in freeing talent from borders, so we’re building a centralised platform for a decentralised world. A world where companies can hire from everywhere — and people can work and live where they want to.
With us, no day is like the other and there is always something going on! We are an energetic mix of nationalities who have lived in over 15 countries, and speak 10 languages. We love what we do and enjoy working together in a focused and fun environment. You’ll get a great opportunity to learn and grow – we are moving fast and offer various options to take on exciting responsibilities. Our office is in the heart of Hamburg, but we are flexible with where you choose to work from.
We are looking for people that take ownership and pursue excellence. The more ideas you bring with you, the better – let’s get started!
Our new Product-Localito…
will be one of our first Product hires and play a key role in shaping our platform, as we expand our presence across Europe. Your core responsibilities will be to define and contribute to the UX and UI of our global mobility platform, ensuring we delight our customers and deliver a seamless experience.
- Lead on the creation of high-fidelity UX/UI design for our product
- Contribute to the UX vision and strategy for our platform
- Plan and conduct usability tests and user interviews to iterate towards an optimal UX
- Seek to understand users’ needs and pain points, to deliver impactful user experiences
- Occasionally step in to support with broader design tasks, including collaborating with teams such as marketing
- Think outside the box and bring cutting-edge design into the global mobility sector & HR Tech
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a product designer, preferably with some experience working as a design lead
- You have both UX and UI experience, and a basic understanding of Front-End Development
- Experience in building UX for complex products and/or in a B2B setting
- You apply best practices and principles in your work, and are able to guide and develop your peers/ team
- You have a strong affinity for visual design, and a great understanding of simple, clean design principles
- You are a strong team player and enjoy collaborating and working in a cross-functional team
- You thrive in working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and have a high degree of independence
- You are proficient with industry standard design tools, including Figma, Miro, Confluence and Jira
- You are fluent in English