Product Manager, Billing
What We Need
A highly motivated and customer-centric Product Manager who is passionate about improving healthcare services through technology and enjoys working in a dynamic and rewarding environment to accelerate the revenue cycle and strengthen the economics of independent practices.
Kareo is looking for a product manager with medical industry experience to drive an exciting business initiative with a mission to sustain and transform Kareo’s flagship billing product. If you like solving tough problems, have experience working on accounting or financial solutions, and are tenacious, we would like to hear from you!
Your Area of Focus
- Leverage primary research and customer trends to identify marketing-leading opportunities.
- Fluent at adapting plans and troubleshooting problems as new information and changing circumstances arise.
- Present business cases that challenge the status quo and identify areas primed for disruption.
- Vet 3rd party technologies that propel the medical revenue cycle and take the guesswork out of claim management.
Voice of the Customer
- Build empathy and understanding of customer’s daily experiences and their common pitfalls and coping mechanisms.
- In conjunction with Customer Success and UX develop customer relationships, conduct user and market research to identify top challenges and ideate and validate innovative concepts.
- Gain a deep understanding of your product and leverage win/loss intel, usage data and market trends to make strategic and tactical decisions.
- Drive innovative solutions from concept through design leveraging various product management frameworks.
Formulate and prioritize a product backlog to ensure upcoming features have an articulated iteration plan.
- Partner with User Experience and Engineering to define requirements and understand cross-platform dependencies.
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure alignment, and as needed, escalate and mitigate product development risks.
- Drive go-to-market launch activities with cross-functional teams like Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing.
- Introduce process improvements to the SDLC /product life cycle based on your experience, critical thinking skills and various product design or business frameworks.
Your Professional Qualifications
- 2-4 years of Product Management experience, with 3-5 years of software industry experience
- Ability to align and motive teams to achieve shared goals
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, with a bias towards action, ensuring alignment and buy-in along the way
- Ability to breakdown complex problems to create inputs to drive the strategic solutions
- Familiarity and experience with agile/scrum development best practice
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, being able to get your point across concisely and effectively
- Passionate – Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work, inspire others to excel, and are dedicated to solving tough problems in healthcare. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. And we work with urgency because what we do matters.
- Customer-Focused – Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our customers succeed directs every action we take. We’re committed to helping practices run smoother so their patients can thrive. We are solution-oriented and customer-centric
- Collaborative – Together We’re Better: Great teams are collaborative, selfless, hardworking, and dedicated. We are willing to do what it takes to get the job done so we can accomplish more together.
- Growing – Constant Growth: We strive to have a growth mindset in all we do. We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex industry. We are creative problem solvers that believe in making things better.
Kareo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.