Junior Product Manager
Currencies Direct are looking for a Junior Product Manager with a highly analytical mind-set to join the B2B Product team for our new customer facing applications. Our SME business customers now demand the same high UX standards that personal consumers have to come expect, so you’ll need a passion for building engaging web and native mobile products.
Our B2B product enables our customers to send cross-border payments, repatriate global revenue using a multi-currency account, and manage their FX risk intelligently with the use of FX hedging products (including Forwards and Options).
We’re looking for someone Product obsessed, who can optimise features for a first class user experience. Strong problem-solving skills, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication is a must.
Working within a high growth and fast moving company, this is an amazing opportunity to build the new B2B product offering from the ground up with the leadership of the Chief Product Officer.
- Work within the dedicated B2B Product team with the CPO, Product Manager, UX/UI Designer and Front End Developer.
- Collaborate with B2B Marketing and wider Technology team (Project Managers, Business Analysts, Architects and Developers etc.).
- Represent the interests of our customers to drive value in the product, both for cross-border payments and hedging capabilities.
- The role will report to the Chief Product Officer.
- 4+ years Product Management experience
- Product Owner experience working within an Agile environment (Scrum, sprints, stand ups, story mapping, sprint pre-planning and planning, prioritisation etc.)
- Ability to define personas and write stories
- Experience building products for both web and native mobile (iOS and Android)
- Use KPI’s and metrics to drive improvements to product and increase customer and business value
- Facilitate user testing
- Familiar with standard tools such as Jira and Confluence
- FX Derivatives (Forwards, Options) or other Derivatives experience
- B2B and / or FinTech experience
- RESTful API experience
- A/B testing experience with associated tools (e.g., MixPanel)
- Analytics tools experience (e.g. Amplitude, SessionCam etc.)
- User testing tools experience (e.g., UserZoom, UserTesting etc.)
About Currencies Direct
We’re one of Europe’s most established foreign exchange specialists enabling global businesses to make cross-border payments and manage their currency risk. In fact, we were the first company in the UK outside the banking industry to offer specialist currency services which gives us immense credibility in the industry. With a global presence and global customer base, we are a truly international business.