We’re looking for a Product Manager with a passion for building world class products to join and lead a product team focused on building a cyber security skills assessment product. You’ll need experience running a small product team and the desire to create an amazing product. If that sounds like something you’d be excited about, we’d love to talk.
About the role
Your focus on joining will be to shape and define the product offering, and set in motion a strong agile product management process which sees us on our way to launching an amazing product.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Working with the leadership team to take over the product ownership and operational responsibility for building the product. You’ll be the on-point person for the successful delivery and continuous improvement of the product.
- Oversee the product team (made up of a Product Designer, Front-end Developer, Full Stack Developer and Data Scientist) and implement product processes and tools to drive an iterative product environment.
- Improve the product definition, working with the team and prospective users to make sure we have a clear value proposition that will generate positive user outcomes, then turn that into a comprehensive product roadmap and go-to-market strategy.
- Set a high bar for product thinking and design generally, pushing for consistency and quality, being an advocate for the needs of the user, and driving towards a world class product experience.
- You’ll have 4+ years experience as a Product Manager. We’re looking for someone that has a history of building great products and a deep understanding of what great product management looks like.
- You’ll be a strong communicator and passionate user advocate. We want to build products that generate great user outcomes, so you’ll be the voice of the customer in our team by conducting extensive user interviews and building a strong data driven environment which demonstrates the success of the product with users.
- You’ll have experience managing small product teams in an agile environment. We’re building small, agile and fast moving product teams that build great things at speed. You’ll need experience managing designers, developers and other specialists within the context of strong product management and agile processes.
- You’ll be extremely organised, with the ability to juggle multiple streams of work. Whether it’s running user interviews, working on product strategy, overseeing the agile development process or building a go-to-market plan, you’ll be the kind of person who thrives managing a busy workload across multiple areas.
Other important details
The role is permanent and full-time.
Salary is competitive, negotiable and based on experience.
We’re a remote-first business, but we do have an amazing office in Ascott-under-Wychwood (which we share with our sister companies) that can be used for meetings or even as a permanent working location if desired.
- Great equipment. All team members use high spec Mac laptops or iMacs (plus any required peripherals).
- Private healthcare. We offer Vitality health insurance and free eye-tests.
- Generous holiday. 28 days plus bank holidays per year.
- Training and industry events. We’re keen you stay at the top of your game, so we offer bespoke training and development opportunities.
- Part of a bigger team. We’re a small company but part of a bigger collection of companies (including Helical Levity and Spinning Fox) run by the same leadership team.