Who we are:
Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are:
- You’re excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for your Product Line
- Elicit, write, analyze, and communicate requirements for your Product Line
- Collaborate across teams and manage dependencies to develop and ship new features
- Support overall digital product vision and roadmap definition
- Translate insights into Product Line Roadmap, features and detailed user stories
- Communicate business value and priorities to the Design and Development Teams
- Partner with Design and Development to deliver maximum business value to the stakeholders
- Define and analyze product performance metrics for use in product validation and planning
- Assiduously prioritise for both long and short term impact and ROI
- Drive continuous product improvement – Feedback and review session
- Facilitate efficient cross-company communication by sharing the latest news, developments, and learnings
- Improve and contribute to delivery cycle processes/ways of working
- Mentor and support junior Team Members
- Provide sign-off on features and bugs before release to users
- Deliver Product Line Quarterly Roadmaps
- Write, maintain, and prioritize Product Line backlog, ensuring user stories are well defined, groomed, estimated with dependencies flagged
- Collaborate with User Experience team to provide delightful products that fit into the infarm Digital Products ecosystem as well as gather feedback on usability and satisfaction
- Foster communication and proactively communicate with stakeholders, users, team members, and peers about upcoming and ongoing development
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Stakeholders
- Define specific measurable KPIs for each release to evaluate effectiveness and drive innovation
- Document and maintain all requirements and product documentation
- Provide clear and precise release notes
- Maintain Product Line knowledge base
- Experience delivering features from conception to international scale
- Worked within agile development environments
- Experience of machine learning and/or big data projects
- Knowledge of agriculture or industrial food production
- Working on innovateUK funded projects
- Working on internal products
What we offer:
- Take opportunities: Join Infarm as we expand across the globe and change the future of farming
- Drive Impact: Be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- Accelerate Growth: A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
What’s also in for you
- Stay up-to-date: Regular Global & Regional All-hands meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions
- Meet your colleagues: Join our employee resource groups or (virtual) company activities
- Take some time off: 28 days of annual paid time off, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Be well: 24/7 Professional Counselling and various internal Health & Wellness initiatives (Yoga, Diet & Nutrition, and many more)
- Setup your Office: budget for remote support allowance
Enjoy your meal: Subsidized meal vouchers
- Sustainable travel: Mobility Program
- Save Up: Subscribe to your corporate pension scheme and look out for corporate discounts with more than 800 brands
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.