At hubble_s, we are driven by impact. We want to help teams meet their business goals by better managing collective behaviors. It’s people that make things happen and if those people aren’t aligned – from a business and behavioral standpoint – ideas and projects fall flat. Through our suite of digital tools, we get to the heart of what behaviors are blocking or helping progress and we get comfortable with tackling uncomfortable topics. We put employees in the driver’s seat so that, at all levels, people feel empowered and celebrated. The impact we seek is not only for better results but an opportunity to help unlock a positive change in people’s lives.
We attract people who want to have an impact on people’s lives. They have a sense of purpose and clarity of what drives them outside of work and bring this energy into the company. They operate without ego, as part of a collective, to bring about change in the lives of others and their own lives.
We created hubble_s to build a disruptive and scalable B2B SaaS platform. When surveyed, we found that most c-level executives say companies are, in essence, “Factories of Behaviors.” These managers agree that they do not have the tools they need to manage behaviors at scale. We fill this gap. With a successful track record of leveraging behavioral science, data, and our proprietary IP with large enterprise clients, we are now taking our platform to a wider audience to help managers at all levels align collective behaviors and make better decisions. We recognize that the key to achieving our mission is to secure an ambitious VP of Product to drive the development of our digital product suite.
As VP of Product, you will work closely with our integrated team and strategic partners to create a compelling product roadmap and strategy. You will be instrumental in helping us build and lead a talented team of Product Specialists and UX Designers. Although this role can operate 100% remotely, we have ambitions to build out a technology and product hub in either Madrid or Barcelona so a desire to reside or spend time in Spain could be useful.
What we are really looking for is:
· A leader, with CPO aspirations (and built-in humility) to lead our Digital Product Strategy
· An intellectually curious individual who brings energy from outside interests
· A thinker who recognizes the power of collective thought and the value and opportunity in creating world-leading SaaS tools underpinned by behavioral science
· Someone who thrives on ambiguity and embraces the challenge in taking a largely greenfield digital product environment into a global solution
· … and, an individual who wants to create IMPACT!
Be ready to jump in, with these foundational skills:
· Proven leadership experience with digital products
· Demonstrable experience in Product Management best practices
· Built and led a high-performance team
· Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and work successfully with a globally distributed team
· Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative, and detail-oriented
· Experience building a B2B SaaS product would be a huge plus
A lot of what you do will be driven by you, but we expect it to include:
· Take ownership of the product strategy to bring products to life
· Develop a product organization that can design and deliver quality products
· Translate our product strategy into requirements and clear deliverables
· Incorporate data and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps
· Monitor and react to user needs – continually improving the product
· Ensure best product development methodologies, policies, and governance frameworks are incorporated into our processes
· Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation
What we offer you:
● Impact on a global level
● A team of colleagues who are grounded, curious, and energized by what we’re building
● Freedom to choose where you want to work and live
● An open, collaborative work environment built on mutual respect and the ability to define what makes you happy
● Intellectual challenge to develop product in an emerging field
● Competitive compensation based on experience [€90K – €110K]. We would consider reviewing this for an exceptional candidate