At hubble_s, we are driven by impact. We want to help teams meet their business goals by better managing collective behaviors. It’s people that make things happen and if those people aren’t aligned – from a business and behavioral standpoint – ideas and projects fall flat. Through our suite of digital tools, we get to the heart of what behaviors are blocking or helping progress and we get comfortable with tackling uncomfortable topics. We put employees in the driver’s seat so that, at all levels, people feel empowered and celebrated. The impact we seek is not only for better results but an opportunity to help unlock a positive change in people’s lives.
We attract people who want to have an impact on people’s lives. They have a sense of purpose and clarity of what drives them outside of work and bring this energy into the company. They operate without ego, as part of a collective, to bring about change in the lives of others and their own lives.
We created hubble_s to build a disruptive and scalable B2B SaaS platform. When surveyed, we found that most c-level executives say companies are, in essence, “Factories of Behaviors.” These managers agree that they do not have the tools they need to manage behaviors at scale. We fill this gap. With a successful track record of leveraging behavioral science, data, and our proprietary IP with large enterprise clients, we are now taking our platform to a wider audience to help managers at all levels align collective behaviors and make better decisions. We recognise that the key to achieving our mission is to secure a brilliant UX Designer to lead User-centric Design
As our first UX hire we are really looking to you to bring concepts to life, to be the evangelist for great UX, and be a truly influential decision-maker in the definition of our future products.
Although this role can operate 100% remotely we have ambitions to build out a technology and product hub in either Madrid or Barcelona so a desire to reside or spend time in Spain could be useful.
What we are really looking for is:
· An individual who lives great UX (without being boring about it!)
· A curious and interesting individual who brings energy from an interesting life outside of work and uses that to make a difference
· An empathetic designer who stands their ground for the user, but knows how to cajole colleagues into thinking ‘UX’
· Someone who thrives on ambiguity and embraces the challenge in taking a largely greenfield digital product environment into a global solution
· … and individual who wants to create IMPACT!
Be ready to jump in, with these foundational skills:
· Proven experience of high-quality UX Design
· Ability to create interactive prototypes in Figma and InVision (or equivalent tools)
· Strong grasp of visual design principles and skills
· Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with software development engineers for implementation of designs
· Availability to work full-time within a fast-moving cross-functional team
· Proven experience using Agile Methodologies in a remote team
· Excellent communication skills in English are a must, including presentation skills
A lot of what you do will be driven by you, but we expect it to include:
· Define best-in-class user experiences
· Create process flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity mocks to effectively communicate design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
· Collaborate with the planning for new products and features
· Assist in the development and evaluation of personas, user stories, and usability studies based on a deep understanding of the customer
What we offer you:
· Impact on a global level
· A team of colleagues who are grounded, curious, and energized by what we’re building
· Freedom to choose where you want to work and live
· An open, collaborative work environment built on mutual respect and the ability to define what makes you happy
· Intellectual challenge to develop product in an emerging field
· Competitive compensation based on experience [€50K – €55K]. We would consider reviewing this for an exceptional candidate’