A bit about us:
- $100bn was spent on in-game items last year. $0 went to players. We believe that games should provide more than just entertainment value for the time and money invested. At Immutable, we are combining blockchain technology and gaming expertise to solve this problem. Specifically, blockchain allows players to truly own their in-game items and to sell items for real money. Our goal is to create a technology platform where developers can easily integrate blockchain into their game.
- We are looking for a crypto-native Product Manager to join our Guild of Guardians team. Guild of Guardians is made for players who want games to be more than just entertainment, and who want to play a free mobile RPG where they can turn their gaming passion into assets by trading heroes and items for real money.
- Your mission will be to grow the market cap and trading volume of the Guild of Guardian NFTs and tokens. We want you to make the out-of-game experience just as good as the in-game experience.
If you are crypto-native, naturally think strategically, love developing data-driven solutions, and have experience leading product teams then we would love for you to join us!
You will have the opportunity to:
- Define the product strategy for achieving NFT and token objectives Analyse customer data, both qualitative and quantitative, to identify insights and prioritise product improvements
- Communicate with team leadership, stakeholders, designers and engineers to get buy-in for the product strategy and vision
- Research the blockchain, defi, NFT and gaming space to develop a best-in-world understanding of what is possible in the space
- Weigh difficult tradeoffs to make important decisions by understanding the user, priorities, engineer requirements and any other available information
- Prioritise product features for the team, as well as deprioritising features as required
- Continually learn and share product best practices amongst the product chapter
- Work with 3rd party platforms or IPs to achieve product objectives
- 2+ years of working experience in a traditional product role, ideally running a team in order to achieve quantitative outcomes (revenue, growth, engagement, etc)
- Previously worked for a crypto company or a demonstrated personal or professional involvement in the space
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- Startup experience
- A background or experience in gaming
- Active participation in the NFT or token / DEFI ecosystem
Some of the things we can offer you:
- Competitive Salary and Employee Share Options: We want to build a successful company which means sharing the companies potential wins with those who contributed
- Flexible working: Work-life balance is important to us, so feel free to work from home as needed
- Diversity and Inclusion: We are a workspace that has committed to diversity and inclusion and have joined the Project F programme
- Employee Assistance Program: 24/7 service that includes unlimited counselling for you and your family
- Ideal office location: Currently located near Central Station in Surry Hills with a rooftop
- Social events: Fun and regular company events to relax and connect with teammates
- Equipment perks: We provide you with all the hardware you need to succeed, plus an additional $750 to set up your new home office
- Personal perks: Perkbox benefits including premium access to Aura, Calm, an online fitness portal and discounts at major retailers
- Learning opportunities: Thousands of online learning courses via Go1, Udemy and Naspers