Position at Logitech
Join the MX Series team at Logitech to create unique innovative products! Are you a passionate Senior Product Manager ready to drive the creation and launch of a new category of global solutions? Do you want to lead the most advanced solutions for content creators, enjoyed and loved by millions of users as they interact everyday with digital content?
Your product development experience (software and hardware) along with your expertise in creative workflows will allow Logitech to anticipate consumers’ needs, generate new opportunities and develop innovative and impactful solutions for this new innovative category. This is an exciting role in a fast paced environment, where the right person can make a huge impact!
You’ll be based in Lausanne, Switzerland, part of the Creativity & Productivity MX Series business group. Your role will be global, with occasional travel across regions.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
- Lead the definition, development and launch of innovative solutions (software and hardware) for a new category focused on content creators.
- Drive and align multi-disciplinary teams (R&D, Design, external suppliers…) to deliver on the product vision, innovation ingredients and new desirable experiences.
- Empathize with consumers to champion their views and generate meaningful insights.
- Actively contribute to the business strategy and roadmap with big picture thinking.
- Lead exploration initiatives to manage innovation and identify new opportunities.
- Drive implementation of new revenue models for Logitech.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our MX team:
- 7+ years of demonstrable experience in a product management position, with successful launches of software and hardware solutions for consumers.
- Expertise in creative workflows and apps, such as Adobe Creative Cloud suite.
- Recognized leadership and ownership skills. Fluent in design thinking methodology.
- Strong business acumen with passion for consumer electronics and creativity markets.
- Best candidate will be curious, hands-on and autonomous, with a solid entrepreneurial mindset, along with high energy, positive attitude and integrity.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- BA/BS in Business, Engineering or Design
- MBA a plus.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance.