We’re looking for a Head of Digital Product to lead our wholesale marketplace and digital media efforts for our fashion vertical at Informa Markets. If you love the user research/analytics/persona analysis/AB testing side of product management, and don’t love the day-to-day SDLC activities of being a product owner on a scrum team, this role is PERFECT for you!
Informa is one of the world’s leading knowledge providers. We create and deliver highly specialized information through publishing, events, training, market intelligence and expertise, providing valuable knowledge to individuals, businesses and organizations worldwide.
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries to trade, innovate and grow. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organiser, with over 500 international events, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year.
Informa Markets Fashion connects and inspires the global fashion community through online experiences, industry insights, and worldwide fashion trade events including MAGIC, COTERIE, PROJECT, and SOURCING at MAGIC. From more effective manufacturing and supply chain opportunities to creative design inspiration and retail on the wholesale floor, Informa Markets Fashion’s diverse portfolio supports the entire fashion ecosystem – fostering innovation and driving creativity year-round.
What we’re looking for:
Collaborate with Fashion’s internal Corporate Development, Commercial and Marketing teams and internal and external technology partners to envision and deliver digital products to bring suppliers, brands, and retailers together to do business. Lead deep dives into our Fashion Wholesale and Sourcing market segments to identify customer needs and solve their challenges with world class products and innovative solutions that support Informa Markets. Work closely with internal stakeholders from marketing, sales, product, data analytics and other departments as well as with our commercial and vendor partners to bring digital products and initiatives to life.
- Assess our internal data, industry data, customer needs and market opportunities to develop new and adapt existing solutions and value propositions to solve customer needs
- Combine digital and live face-to-face platforms to provide unique content and experiences for our customers to interact, connect, discover and learn
- Use your prior experiences to innovate in a blank slate environment, new scalable product opportunities to help drive digital revenue and maximize profitability for the business supporting the Fashion industry at large
- Establish performance metrics for user engagement and product performance to demonstrate the value to our customers
- Use performance metrics and customer feedback to guide continuous improvement for digital products and services
- Support the build out of customer engagement dashboards to drive real-time insights to improve effectiveness of digital platforms
- Select software vendors and platforms to pilot new products and initiatives, and collaborate with those vendors to define, build and deliver digital solutions
- Collaborate with the commercial and marketing teams on go-to-market strategies, competitive product positioning and monetization strategies for product bundles & subscription-based pricing
- Balance customer needs with resource constraints and roadmap timelines
- Experience in business model innovation is a huge plus
- Entrepreneurial, innovative and customer-centric mindset
- 5-7 years in Product Management, with progressively senior roles and strong experience with partner/vendor implementation models
- An outstanding ability to analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches
- Experience using with A/B testing, pilot and prototyping methods, and driving decisions using qualitative and quantitative data
- Adaptable, agile and speedy, with a willingness to take calculated risks, mitigate those risks, and learn from the outcome
- High EQ and social awareness when working both internally and externally
- Ability to translate and communicate data into concise, insightful, and actionable recommendations
- Bonus! Experience, understanding and exposure to fashion communities, including an understanding the fashion’s value chain
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships