Product Manager, Platform
What We Need
A highly motivated, platform-oriented Product Manager who will lead the evolution of Kareo’s platform products into the future. As Kareo continues to transform the way independent healthcare practices provide care, you will play a critical role in defining the vision and strategy for Kareo’s suite of services and global experiences, connecting what the market needs and translating it to our technical worlds.
This role demands technical depth, principled thinking, high-bar for quality, structured communication, bold innovation, and a mentality of starting with the customer and working backwards. You will work to build intelligent, streamlined experiences and are not afraid to dive into the ambiguous to drive innovation. If you enjoy solving tough problems, simplifying the complex and are passionate about helping others we would love to hear from you.
Your Areas of Focus
Voice of the Customer
- Become a champion for our customers by learning from them and maintaining continual communications
- Gain a deep understanding of Kareo’s customers and anticipate their needs
- Technologist who drives solutions based on deep customer understanding
- Exceptional partner to User Experience and Engineering to capture and build cross-platform requirements
- Leverage all forms of data to make tactical and strategic decisions
- Own and define a prioritized product backlog, maximizing your development teams time
- Collaborate with other product teams to ensure alignment, setting expectations and making timely updates
- Partner with cross-functional teams like training, sales and marketing to help bring your products and capabilities to market
Your Professional Qualifications
- 2+ years experience managing, owning or building product platforms within SaaS or Cloud companies
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, with a bias towards action, ensuring alignment along the way
- Passionate about the industry and technology
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies, applying best practices
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience working in a dynamic, high-growth environment able to pivot quickly
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Amplitude, Confluence etc.
- Passionate – Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work, inspire others to excel, and are dedicated to solving tough problems in healthcare. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. And we work with urgency because what we do matters.
- Customer-Focused – Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our customers succeed directs every action we take. We’re committed to helping their practices run smoother so their patients can thrive. We are solution-oriented and aligned with their needs.
- Collaborative – Together We’re Better: Great teams are collaborative, selfless, hardworking, and dedicated. We are willing to do what it takes to get the job done so we can accomplish more together.
- Growing – Constant Growth: We strive to have a growth mindset in all we do. We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex industry. We are creative problem solvers that believe in making things better.
Kareo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.