We’re growing our team, seeking a senior product manager to ensure optimal delivery of our products. If you are want to work as part of an outstanding team, with an obsession for customer success and developing unmatched technology, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Manage and optimize the features of our product offerings.
- Position our solutions to key prospects and assist in key sales opportunities.
- Work with pilot and other key customers to identify requirements.
- Detail and prioritize product requirements in our Agile methodology.
- Drive the engineering team to achieve the product vision.
- Develop product management processes and coach the team on how to achieve the best outcomes with Agile.
- Able to engage on a deeply technical level with our engineers, but also raise that discussion to a business level with customers, analysts, and influencers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science preferred.
- Five years of successful technical product management experience working on a Cloud platform, preferably including in a start-up environment.
- Experience with identity management, banking and financial services, or cybersecurity products.
This position is located in the San Francisco Bay Area, but we are open to outstanding candidates from other US locations.
About Presidio Identity
Presidio Identity is a funded, early-stage start-up currently developing digital identity solutions across industries and geographies. Our unique approach to digital identity will enable our customers – and their customers – to eliminate identity theft and fraud, with a great user experience, enabling new digital processes, and all while giving each of us control over our sensitive information.
- Customer success
- Information security and data privacy
- Great user experience
- Optimism with pragmatism
- Growth mindset – constantly improving and open to other points of view
- Direct, honest, and open
- Consistent delivery of our promise
- Being a great place to work
Presidio Identity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the U.S. Government’s E-Verify program.