We are Stryber – the largest independent corporate portfolio builder in Europe.
We build corporate unicorns, help our clients launch new digital ventures from scratch (and fix the strategy behind it).
We are a team of 90+ exceptional venturers collaborating from Munich, Zurich, Kiev, and London. We come from over 22 countries and love to be excellent and different. At Stryber you can expect a no-bullshit, down-to-earth, yet high caliber work environment.
Our approach – we build prototypes and MVPs to test and iterate business ideas quickly in the market. Later, we scale and grow the most promising ones to let them become leading solutions in their market. We are full stack – from analytically sound investment theses over rapid MVPs to sophisticated deep-tech solutions, we have a variety of start-up projects ahead of us in several exciting verticals, such as FinTech, PropTech, Digital Health, Food & Beverage or MarTech. Among all corporate venture builders, we are the “strategic” one – we have a comprehensive view on strategy and governance questions around corporate venture building.
At Stryber you can expect a no-bullshit, down-to-earth, yet high caliber work environment. You will be part of the Stryber team – a dynamic team of top-notch experts that is highly motivated to create impact. Over the last five years, we have developed a solid and comprehensive framework for corporate innovation with a very thick secret sauce that is not easy to copy.
Stryber is looking for a creative out of the box thinker. You will be part of a creative and dynamic team that is highly motivated to create impact. As Senior Product Manager you will:
- Work closely with our Venture Architects and Growth Marketers to build new startups from the ground up
- Work closely with our UI/UX designers and remote engineering team to deliver features with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Apply research methodologies during product discovery in order to understand user problems and explore potential solutions, being creative about testing hypotheses and features in the leanest way possible
- Define the product vision, maintain and communicate a product roadmap and ensure product delivery
- Own, control, and prioritise a well structured product backlog, write detailed user stories and lead SCRUM/KANBAN meetings
- Put the customer first in your day-to-day work to improve the digital product based on deep user/customer and market understanding
- Continuously improve product processes and methodologies and foster best practices and knowledge sharing across projects
- Guide and mentor junior PMs when needed, acting as a role model
You have to definitely bring with you:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 4+ years proven work experience in product management
- A strong passion for building products that customers love: you never take no for an answer, are always ready to persevere, and want to be on a mission to build
- Profound understanding of technical aspects of a product (frontend, backend, infrastructure) and ability to discuss them in detail with developers
- Know how to track product delivery efficiency, quality, and agility and actively work on improving those dimensions together with the team
- Fluency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective communicator and empathic moderator even in the most difficult situations, able to calmly listen and be receptive for feedback
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams and managing different stakeholders’ expectations
- Comfortable making decisions in the face of ambiguity and not discouraged by the inevitable challenges along the way
- Capable of solving every project challenge independently, taking full responsibility for the outcomes.
- The ability to keep calm in turbulent, time-critical situations and manage multiple projects
- Empathic, humble, and visionary person
- Strong motivation to constantly learn and grow
It would be awesome, if you:
- Have previous work experience in a startup
- Have German language skills
- Are experienced with common no-code / low-code tools such as Wordpress or Bubble
You are a superstar, if you:
- Have successfully executed your own startup or side project
- Attractive compensation based on your experience
- Fame and glory for what you will have helped build
- Attractive office in the middle of Munich
- A great remote culture, which allows you to be very flexible; if you prefer to work from sunny beaches or cool mountains from time to time, feel free – just be prepared to get some jealous messages from us on Slack or to receive even more awesome photos in return
- Join Work-From-X weeks
- A highly dynamic and energetic environment
- “Move fast & break things” culture
- Awesome team challenger events, weekly team lunches, and lots of fun
Start Date: ASAP