At ReCollect, we care a great deal about making the planet more sustainable, improving public services, and growing a company that both affects change and is fun to work for. Our products allow solid waste departments and companies to engage with recyclers in order to reduce contamination and increase participation in recycling programs.
ReCollect was founded in 2012 and serves hundreds of municipalities and waste companies across Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. We are now part of Routeware Global, a leading provider of on-board computers and software solutions to the solid waste and fleet industries. As ReCollect is continually expanding, we are looking to hire a Product Manager to help grow our product line and expand our ability to serve our customers.
What we’re looking for:
- Product experience: You have 2+ years experience working on a Product Management team in a SaaS business.
- Industry knowledge: Experience in the Solid Waste and Recycling industry is a plus. Alternatively, you have a passion for recycling and the skills required to become an expert in the challenges faced by people in our industry.
- Technical background: You have a degree or diploma in engineering, computer science, business or equivalent practical experience.
- Love working remote: You enjoy working from home and thrive in an independent though perpetually connected working environment. We’ve been working from home since the beginning of our company – not just since the beginning of the pandemic. We’ve therefore perfected how our team runs remotely while connecting virtually.
- Excellent communication skills: You are a strong communicator, and feel comfortable engaging professionally with customers and colleagues.
What you’ll do:
- Regularly meet with customers in order to identify market problems and industry needs.
- Ensure developers are focused on solving the most pervasive and strategically important issues facing our customers and users.
- Work closely with developers and designers to create and deliver new features and products to current and future customers.
- Manage communications with stakeholders from strategy to execution.
Diversity and inclusion:
ReCollect was founded on the principles of equity and inclusion and continues to celebrate individual differences through cooperation, collaboration, and dialog at the forefront of inclusive business and environmental practices. ReCollect’s inclusive culture promotes growth and learning for our employees, customers, and the communities we serve through the diversity of our collective voices. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies. Moreover, we explicitly encourage individuals of visible minorities and marginalized communities to apply.
We firmly believe that our commitment to promoting, cultivating, and advancing diversity, equity and inclusion will help humans learn to live in harmony with each other and with our planet.