ActiveStandards are looking for an experienced and successful Product Manager with a passion for creating valuable, feasible and usable products to lead our product management function. As Head of Product Management, you will be responsible for analysing market requirements across a range of industry verticals and geographies to assess and define product opportunities, leading the delivery of exceptional products that maximise those opportunities. You will work closely with our design and marketing functions and will be responsible for improving key KPIs on client sites across all channels (e.g. Web, Mobile, Social, API). Responsibilities to include:
- Define products by translating market requirements into features, functionality, user experience and release criteria.
- Liaise with key stakeholders from marketing, sales, client services and operations to continually refine our understanding of customer requirements.
- Define the ActiveStandards platform roadmap as well as optimisation plan (A/B, MVT testing) across our product set by identifying and prioritising gaps in product functionality.
- Own KPI targets around engagement (e.g. CTR, usage data etc.) and volume/quality of content
- Manage user acceptance testing and customer feedback process for all product initiatives.
- Build business case for new growth initiatives supported by strong analytics and customer research.
- As product owner, you will be responsible for leadership and delivery at every stage of the product lifecycle.
- Manage weekly iterations and backlog prioritisation to resolve product issues and ensure timely delivery against customer commitments, balancing effectively with technology constraints and tradeoffs and ensuring value of development work.
- Contribute to the go to market strategy, positioning, and marketing plan for new features and launches
- Lead quarterly sales training and produce sales collateral
- Communicate project milestones, launch plan and product status to stakeholders across the company.
What we are looking for
- 3-5 years of product management experience in a leading consumer facing software business (B2C or B2B2C).
- Degree in computer science, IT or marketing, MBA a plus.
- Track record of delivering complex products and features within agile development teams.
- With a good understanding of development processes, you will be passionate about the world of web technologies and online platforms and passionate about cutting edge Web, APIs, and mobile technologies.
- Experience defining “responsive” sites and mobile apps a plus.
- Entrepreneurial approach, you will be a strong team player who can deliver a top-level strategic view as well as managing the detail.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with ability to validate results with data.
- Good commercial acumen and understanding of how product initiatives impact the bottom line.
- Excellent communicator, verbal and written for technical and non-technical audiences
Reporting to the CEO, this role offers a competitive salary, commensurate with experience and an excellent benefits package including 5% non-contributory pension, health and dental insurance, childcare voucher scheme, Cyclescheme, quarterly social events and charity day. All ActiveStandards employees can apply to work at home one day per week after 12 months. Company info: ActiveStandards (previously Magus) is the leading Website Quality Management (WQM) platform, used by more Global 500 companies than any other solution. ActiveStandards’ powerful yet easy-to-use online dashboard transforms how marketing and technical teams work together to optimise the quality and compliance of their web properties and drive business growth. Our proven technology, supported by a team of web quality and compliance experts, helps enterprise and mid-market companies streamline the governance of their digital properties, reduce operational costs, and have trust and confidence in their web content wherever it is being used. With offices in Europe, USA, India and South Africa, ActiveStandards has a rapidly growing international client base across all industry sectors, and supports the daily web management programs for some of the largest brands in the world. Clients include Unilever, Shell, CSC, HP, Canon and many more.