Domino Recording Co. is one of the world’s leading independent record labels. We have a musical catalogue stretching back over 25 years that we are immensely proud of. Artists we’ve worked with include Arctic Monkeys, Animal Collective, The Kills, Four Tet, Hot Chip, Pavement and Franz Ferdinand.
We’re looking for a Digital Project Manager with Front End Experience. This position is offered on a part-time, freelance basis and will be based in our offices in London.
The role will oversee and be responsible for the development of front end web projects that will sit at the heart of our business.
Responsibilities of the role include:
– Driving forward the development and delivery of web projects and products, ensuring delivery to the required timescales and specifications.
– Advise and consult on the best solutions to improve our core web properties. Source and manage external project teams / developers, acting as the primary point of contact for them on both sides.
– Collaborate with our Head of Development, Head of Digital and internal Domino teams to document and implement user and business requirements and feedback.
– Execute smaller scale code fixes, changes and development on sites where required.
The candidate needs to:
– Have proven expertise in successfully managing and delivering UX-focused, consumer-facing web development projects, preferably within the creative industries.
– Be well versed in the current methods and best practices of modern front end web development and interaction design, with a drive to employ current and innovative trends within the digital design field.
– Intermediate or advanced experience of modern web technologies desired – HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Wordpress, Gulp/Grunt, GitHub.
– Hold confidence in taking direct responsibility for projects, working with and without direct supervision across multiple teams within the business, and tracking and reporting back progress.
– Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
An understanding of – and experience in working in – the music business and the record label or music publishing environments will be a significant plus for the role.