VoiceLine simplifies the daily life of high performing teams in business. We are on our mission to establish voice collaboration as a new category for millions of professionals by creating the simplest, fastest and most flexible medium in everyday communication. This will gradually eliminate the need for time consuming video calls, meetings or typing emails right at the source. We strive for our users to experience unprecedented freedom at work and to focus on what matters most to them – enabling better decision making and even higher overall performance for individuals and teams.
We have a quite selfish aspiration to build the best place to work in. We just love diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Explicitly valuing different personalities, filled with opportunities to grow for everyone who seeks them. Shaping the future requires hard work, full ownership and responsibility – we commit to be an empathetic, transparent and fun workplace where each member of the team goes to every morning with loads of positive energy.
Make our vision your story. Join VoiceLine.
VoiceLine is looking for an entrepreneurial product lead with a proven track record in building digital products who is ready to take the next step.
Help us realizing our product vision by…
- Refining our early roadmap with your strong sense for user value and cutting-edge product development
- Bringing in a natural obsession with evaluating user feedback and being open and flexible to quickly learn from these experiments and adjust accordingly
- Facilitating the definition of specific requirements for each feature to ensure best-in-class user experience and efficient technical implementation
- Planning and applying both quantitative and qualitative testing methods to be close to our early adopters to make sure that we are shipping a value creating product
- Managing and coordinating releases with the broader team, effectively communicating rationales for product decisions and ambitious goals
Does this sound like you?
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience in creating beautiful, simplistic and functional digital products – ideally in the fast paced environment of a startup
- Successful degree in business and/or technology, informatics or related fields
- Explorer’s spirit and creative mindset with the ability to initiate and implement new product ideas
- Analytical and methodological toolkit to actively seek and structure user feedback to facilitate product decisions
- Fluent communication in German and English are a big plus
Great! Then why wait – Apply now and join our mission to productivity mars.
We love flexible working hours and a hybrid mix between remote and office – We thus prefer candidates based in Munich or willing to relocate.