At ClassPass, we’re a product driven organization that always puts our customers and fitness partners first. The Product Management team collaborates with engineers, designers, and business stakeholders to guide new product ideas from conception to launch. As a team, we are committed to conducting user research, leveraging data to make decisions, and defining strategic roadmaps to help ClassPass fulfill its mission of making the world a more active place. We’re looking for entrepreneurial, consumer-focused Product Managers to join our Product team and innovate.
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Product Manager to help define and execute the product strategy for our consumer products group. Your mission will be to maximize customer life by managing a portfolio of products that drive member engagement, motivate users to work out, and inspire them to explore new fitness routines. Your work will impact the wellbeing of customers on a global scale and help ClassPass fulfill its mission of making the world a more active place.
What you’ll do:
- Lead ideation, evaluation, definition, and prioritization of the consumer product roadmap.
- Launch and optimize user-facing features that deliver against our key business goals: increasing repeat engagement, retention, and ARPU.
- Lead a cross-functional squad of engineers, designers, and research to scope and execute highest ROI product opportunities.
- Build alignment with key stakeholders from across the organization.
- Be the voice of the user. Lead user discovery via user research, design sprints, and other customer touch points. Synthesize quantitative and qualitative user data to inform key product decisions that address user needs.
Who you are:
- You are a seasoned product leader with experience building impactful, well-loved consumer web and mobile applications.
- You’re experienced with an agile discovery and development process and working collaboratively with full stack product teams.
- You are technically and analytically savvy, with knowledge about how products are built and are comfortable defining, querying, and interpreting your own data.
- You have a proven track record as strong communicator, influencer, and cross-functional partner
- You have good consumer product intuition based on experience, but reinforce this through a deep understanding of user feedback and analytical data.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in product management.