The Avira brand is now part of NortonLifeLock Inc. – a global company inspired by the people we help protect. Our success comes from our employees, working together, with a shared passion to help keep the digital world Cyber Safe.
Cyber espionage, targeted attacks, ATPs, ransomware… Words which gained increasing attention the recent years. More and more companies feel the need to shield their systems, IP, data etc. against cyber-attacks.
With more than 30 years of experience we offer our award-winning anti-malware technology as software development kits (SDKs) for very diverse integration scenarios. As Senior Product Manager for Security- / Anti-Malware SDKs you are responsible for all PM related aspects of the Security- / Anti-Malware SDKs of the Avira brand.
You will be part of the Protection Platform & Threat Research team, directly reporting to the Director Protection Platform & Threat Research.
On the technical side you will work together with the managers of the development teams but also with other colleagues outside of the team whenever necessary. On the business side you will closely collaborate with our Business Development Managers and Solution Architects.
Your role will be highly connected within the whole Core Technology group.
What you will do
- You will work with agile development teams, learn about the technology and its capabilities hands on.
- You will create Roadmaps addressing the most demanding features in agreement with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will revisit the pricing of the different technologies and take care of a proper end-of-life strategy.
- You will manage the technical- and business needs by directly talking to customers, Business development engineers, Solution Architects, development teams and threat experts.
- You will be presenting Roadmaps and progress on the different items in front of bigger audiences, internally potentially also externally.
Keys to hiring
- You have a degree in computer science.
- You have worked with Agile development teams before and know how to find the right balance of features.
- You have hands-on experience with different operating systems, be it Linux, macOS, Windows, or Android. Terms such as CodeSign, ELAM or glibc are not new for you.
- With pride in your work and a sense of urgency to deliver the best possible solution, you persist to see your work completed in a product. Your deep technical and perfect communication skills are complemented by your ability to learn from others and your open-mindedness