This is a senior position within a dynamic new education startup operating within Macmillan Science and Education. Our product is an online learning platform, targeting emerging markets that offers a blend of self-learning and live one to one tuition.
We are less than 1 year into our journey and we’re looking for a top notch Senior Product Manager who can help us gain traction in our target market and optimize/refine our product offering to achieve our aggressive targets for 2014 and beyond.
- Drive conversion of traffic into paid users by optimising user experience before purchase
- Drive product strategy and prioritize requirements based on market research, business strategy and customer feedback.
- Drive innovation- proactively identify and implement new ideas/technologies, which could substantially improve customer experience and/or create differentiation
- Improve customer retention by understanding customer usage patterns. Help sales align retention strategies to key reasons for customer attrition.
- Manage stakeholders through effective communication and by maintaining high-level plans
- Lead current team of Product Manager/s and developers while taking individual responsibility for driving strategic initiatives
- Embed newly established processes to allow rapid scale up e.g., timely recruitment of additional resources, continuous deployment, backlog sizing and prioritisation