Meetup is looking for a self-starting product leader to come in and modernize two important things: the payment infrastructure that powers 100% of our revenue and the internal tools our teams use.
As the leader of our Payments and Tools team, your focus will be on two key areas. Youâll be expected to jump on revenue opportunities relating to our payment systems and to create top-rate tools that empower teams across the company to have an impact faster. We want someone who has experience delivering results on complex products.
We are a 14-year-old company, with 29+ million passionate members and organizers across 180 countries. In 2016, we rebranded and shipped completely new apps. And our management team continued to evolve into a diverse, future-facing team.
We’re looking for a product manager to help continue this reinvention so that millions more people can meetup with others to do what matters to them.
As a Product Manager at Meetup, you will:
- Refine, sequence, prioritize and execute your product team’s roadmap
- Generate ambitious and well-designed product ideas from concept to launch, balancing a focus on detail with big picture vision
- Be responsible for creating great, mobile-centric user experiences
- Articulate and validate key product assumptions through research, user testing and live testing
- Set and track key performance metrics
- Represent the team to senior leadership and company at large by sharing plans, goals and results
- Coordinate and collaborate across teams
- Manage a product team that is geographically distributed inside and outside the US
You’re our ideal teammate if:
- You want to help change a company and position one of the Internet’s great brands for explosive growth
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a product manager role at a tech company
- You have worked on iOS and Android apps and are knowledgeable about in-app payments.
- You have great attention to detail, and have experience successfully shipping complex products
- You’re obsessed with maximizing the impact of everything you ship
- You collaborate successfully with designers and engineers
- You think strategically but also love to get your hands dirty
- You come up with simple solutions to complex problems
- You have experience working with engineering teams outside of the US