- Company Retreats
- Anywhere in the world
- +5 Years of Experience
- Applications close July 21st
Tutuka is looking for a passionate Product Manager with experience in the payments industry to help Tutuka in its next stage of growth and global expansion.
Product Managers at Tutuka are responsible for a wide range of responsibilities central to developing Tutuka’s core features. You will help guide the product, operational, strategic, commercial, and overall proposition of your ‘owned’ product area.
Your focus will be on formalizing projects and guiding the Development team on implementation. In addition, you’ll also concentrate efforts on the other side of the project value-chain: working with Account Management, Sales, Marketing, and Support to communicate about your product. As such, the ideal candidate thrives on a multifaceted role across the entire lifecycle of a product, wearing many hats to see Tutuka’s goals through conception, implementation, and launch.
Experience in the payments industry is a requirement for this role.
What you get to do:
Evolving our product offering. Craft our product strategy and execution to make sure we are delivering payment products that are simple, fast, and reliable. Communicate a vision for the team looking out 3-12 months and build a roadmap to match that vision.
Managing delivery. Work in a small, autonomous, cross-functional team alongside new business, design, engineering, UX research, and data to decide what we build next and execute on that decision.
Customer Interaction. Communicate with our customers to more deeply understand the problems that we can address for them.
Stakeholder Management. Develop a sufficient understanding of technical context to help make better, faster decisions, and work closely with engineers on solutions.
Research. Dig deep on data to understand trends and develop a better picture of the business, the product, or our customers.
KPI Reporting. Measure and report on the results of your work (creating dashboards, writing SQL queries, etc.).
What it takes to succeed:
- Experience in payments is crucial for succeeding in this role
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager, preferably in a start-up environment, with a minimum of 5 years working in the software industry
- Champion for collaborative, iterative product discovery, and embracing your role as a member of a cross-disciplinary team
- You have exposure to lightweight product development methods such as user story mapping or rapid prototyping
- Curiosity about new technology and exhibit a strong desire to learn
- A degree of technical fluency that allows you to communicate with and understand your target audience (developers)
- You love the work of identifying and deeply understanding customer problems
- Exhibiting user empathy and seek their input at all stages of the product life cycle
- Experience with micro-service architecture and web application/services development
- Experience building and scaling a platform, ideally fintech, traditional financial services or cryptocurrencies
- Strong knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience at an organization that has scaled quickly
- Flexible hours are a must for our remote team. You’ll need to be able to occasionally shift your work hours to be able to work across multiple time zones.
This is a remote contractor role open to candidates globally.
What you can look forward to:
At Tutuka we value making a difference in the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow Tutukans, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.
Join the Tutuka team!
Tutuka is an award-winning global Fintech with an enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing system that powers tens of millions of transactions and makes it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid cards all over the world. We have clients in 35+ countries, team members in 30+ countries and process 1B+ USD per year in transactions.
France, Germany, Spain, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Serbia, Italy, Cyprus, Estonia , Lithuania, Latvia, Netherlands, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Tunisia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, United Arab Emirates , Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Vietnam, Singapore, Hong Kong, Brazil, Peru, Mexico and Costa Rica
Learn More & Apply Here: https://www.dynamitejobs.com/job/remote-product-manager-tutuka/