Kramp Hub is there to create solutions that will give the agtech industry a push in the right direction when it comes to competing with technology. This complex goal is only reachable through experimentation, educated guesses, testing and learning from our errors.
Our multi-tenant platform has been live since last year, serving thousands of users and generating a turnover of one billion euros per year. The product is stable and allows us to focus our attention to new feature development and onboarding new tenants.
To ensure a good work-life balance we are free to plan our 40-hours work week for our own convenience keeping in mind that software development is a team game and we need to keep in close touch with each other. The biggest goal of Kramp Hub as an employer is to provide a healthy and inspirational environment, which enables our teammates to grow and learn day by day.
We would like for our new colleague to be willing to teach and be taught – being very receptive to feedback and giving it back to your colleagues is very important to the team, so we can make sure we always stay on the edge of the ever changing tech environment.
At the moment we are looking for a Product Owner to join us and strengthen our team.
What will keep you busy:
- After landing in the team, you will get to know the ins and outs of your domain and steer its feature development from idea to production by working closely with the team and stakeholders
- Your biggest focus is always on your team – you are good at sharing the mission and getting the team on board with what needs to be build, keeping everyone on the same page at all times
- You understand the vision of our platform and are able to engage with stakeholders and translate user and business needs into requirements and user stories that can be picked up by the development teams
- Apart from creating the roadmap for your domain, you will work with other Product Owners on creating a company-wide roadmap
- Your experience makes it possible to help the stakeholders when they have difficulties in shaping the requirements – you can easily get to the bottom of the requirements, plotting them to the overall product mission and shaping them so that they fit well
- You will work closely with the product manager, developers, architects, and integration specialists
- You’ll manage expectations by providing transparency of the backlog, communicating teams short/mid term priorities to the stakeholders and being responsible for delivery
Traits that describe you:
- Business sensitive: asking the right questions to understanding the business logic behind the features and being able to communicate it comprehensively to the team that builds it; You have experience in capacity planning and resource allocation
- Analytical & data driven: You see the bigger picture but you are also able to see the details that eventually make or break the product. You understand that data tells a story and that data can provide insights that help you experiment and tailor the product to exceed customer expectations
- Self-motivated: You take initiative & have the ability to multitask and prioritize numerous responsibilities with little direction – there are always new things to do
- Communicative: You easily establish, build and maintain relationships with cross-functional teams of multiple tenants
You ideally possess:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with technology focus
- Relevant experience in e-commerce domain and close work with software teams
- Understanding API structures and domain service is a plus
- Experience with business and information modelling techniques, methods and tools
What we can offer:
- A financially stable (corporate) startup
- A small agile team where every new colleague makes an immediate difference and impact
- A team that celebrates small successes and milestones
- International crowd with different backgrounds and knowledge to learn from
- Working with great experts in the development world
- You can choose your machine and we will make sure you have a comfortable home office
- Informal atmosphere and flexibility
- Constant learning – we don’t put a hard number on the learning budget but we find constant learning pretty important, so we will help you out with your initiatives to keep the learning curve steep
P.S. We are working remotely and when the pandemic measures are behind us we will be back at the office for 2 days a week.