Please note that this opportunity is only open to candidates already living in Europe, due to the current situation with the Covid-19. Thank you for your understanding.
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to leading B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 750 employees spread across the USA, Europe, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our key competencies include Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and driven to make a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner.
What will you be doing?
Your main goals are to ensure our clients get the best out of the product they develop with Mobiquity, but also to grow the Digital Product Management competence.
- Set the vision and strategy for the DPM competence and the positioning within Mobiquity,
- Lead, consult and deliver products in larger engagements with our clients,
- Translate vision into a pragmatic way of working and contribute to Mobiquity’s Digital Traction Methodology for digital innovation,
- Manage the DPM team leads and team members, consisting of Product Owners and Business Analysts. Inspire and coach the DPM team to grow,
- Hire Product Managers and Strategic roles to extend the capabilities of the DPM team,
- Search for the opportunity in existing and new clients, to position and grow product management services,
- Align on strategic, tactical and operational levels with other competencies, such as Engineering, Strategy, Creative and Operations,
- Evangelise and demonstrate strong leadership on Product Management, both internally and externally,
- Position Mobiquity as a service provider for product-centric services in the Netherlands,
- Participate actively in marketing, business development and pre-sales initiatives.
You are a seasoned product leader who has launched and grown multiple products. You have coached multidisciplinary teams (marketing, creative and technical) to reach the maximum of their potential. Now you are looking to maximise the impact of your experience on more organisations and grow a team of smart and eager business analysts, product owners and product managers to the next level.
Your skills include:
- 15+ years of experience, lastly as a Head of Product Management or similar functions,
- Proven track record in product strategy, planning, defining, launching, and growing successful digital products,
Proven leadership experience on product – you inspire the people around you,
- Superior ability to synthesise diverse and complex information and data, to design refined strategies, solutions, workflows, and procedures that are presentable to C-level executives,
- Excellent people skills and leadership skills. Ability to create long-lasting working relationships with customers and smooth collaboration with other competences,
- Preferably experience in multiple industries like banking, healthcare or retail, for B2B and B2C products,
Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Economics, or an equivalent.
What we offer
- Competitive salary,
- 25 holidays,
- Pension plan,
- Travel costs compensation,
- Training via our Mobiquity Academy,
- Health insurance compensation (€100,- per month),
- Free fruits, Friday breakfast, lunch and afternoon drinks, and lots of fun in the office including a game room with pool & ping pong table, Xbox, etc.,
- A challenging learning environment and cool creative and innovative projects,
- When you are not working at a client’s location, join us in our Amsterdam office,
- We invest in your growth, success, and happiness, and celebrate the world-class work you produce,
- We are famous for our healthy work-life balance and being really flexible.