Senior Product Manager
Location: Remote (US only) or Austin, TX or Kansas City, MO
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. Our vision is to be the single engagement platform connecting brands and their customers by connecting brand teams, knowledge, data, and systems at scale by connecting the best of human expertise and AI.
Product at Khoros is empowered to solve hard problems to serve our customers, in ways that meet the needs of the business. The Senior Product Manager has a multi-faceted role across many internal and external stakeholders. The Senior Product Manager will interface with our end users, internal stakeholders, and user experience designers to understand, develop, and prioritize product needs and requirements. They will collaborate with product marketing on competitive analyses, go-to-market strategies, planning, and execution. They will develop key product strategies and participate with agile scrum teams writing and prioritizing user stories based on the needs of our customers, partners, and other product teams working across the product portfolio.
The Senior Product Manager will interface with our end customers, internal stakeholders, and user experience designers to understand, develop, and prioritize product needs and requirements. They will work with product marketing on competitive analysis and go-to-market strategies. This PM will work in close partnership with engineering and design to deliver products that help brands create customers for life. They will support their team as they develop key product strategies and participate in the product development process, prioritizing user stories based on the needs of our customers, partners, and other product teams working across the product portfolio. The Senior Product Manager will participate in the development of product strategy and will drive forward the roadmap priorities.
- Owning the authentication and user management platform use cases for the Khoros platform
- Working with UX design to research, define, and test solutions to close and stay ahead of competitive pressure
- Driving feedback from customer success and sales to ensure products are meeting customer and market needs
- Actively participating in agile product development process for roadmap implementation, writing product requirements, user stories, and maintaining the product backlog of priorities in close collaboration with design and engineering across a global team
- Frequently meeting with customers and business stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of their process and needs
- Partnering with Customer Success to roll out adoption-driving programs, including driving customer adoption metrics and reporting requirements
- Launching new capabilities by collaborating with customer success, product marketing and marketing on go-to-market and lifecycle marketing strategies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years as a product manager delivering technology-powered SaaS products
- Strong candidates will have experience with SSO/SAML, Federated identity management, and Integrations within enterprise SaaS solutions
- Previous experience working on a global platform SaaS offering
- Experience with social media applications, or AI / ML techniques is a plus, but not required
- Technical aptitude and exposure with modern mobile web application design, architecture, distributed systems with massive scale & data volumes
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and agile product delivery
- Team player with track record of building strong, cross functional working relationships across departments and individuals and focused on team performance, rather than individual success
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- Able to truly embrace and embody the Khoros Values: We earn trust through our actions and attitudes, We win and grow as one team, and We listen, learn, and lead to help our customers succeed.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR TEAM ?
- Performance Driven
- Flexible Working hours
- Health, Dental & Visual insurance
- Gym Allowance
- Commute and leave allowance
- Generous leave policy
- Among the best in industry
- Annual bonus
Equal employment opportunity
We earn trust through our actions and attitudes
We win and grow as one team
We listen learn and lead to help our customers succeed