This position reports to the Director of Product Management and is responsible for managing the technical as well as the business aspects of a product or group of products. The incumbent in this position will represent the interests of the product while interfacing with other internal Qualpay teams that include: operations, engineering, customer support, and marketing.
The incumbent in this position will represent the interests of the product, while interfacing with other internal Qualpay teams that include: operations, engineering, customer support, and marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The incumbent Product Manager will responsible for the following:
- P&L of assigned products,
- Competitive analysis and monitoring of competitor activity to drive response as needed,
- Monitor conversion rates, time to activate, transaction volume and account closure metrics. Determine the course of action to improve metrics whenever needed,
- Optimize customer experience via on-going customer satisfaction surveys and user feedback panels,
- Develop a rolling 6-month roadmap for products assigned,
- Write product requirements and complete UI mockups to ensure all requirements and market needs are met,
- Create copy and messaging for user manuals, post-sale customer communication programs and customer lifecycle messaging,
- Provide monthly reporting on all programs related to churn reduction, average lifetime customer value, MCC and SIC code analysis, on-going billing and servicing of customers.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Design /UI/UX experience preferred,
- A/B testing experience,
- 4+ years Product Management experience including product life-cycle management experience,
- Presentation of product roadmap to customers, executives and investors,
- Ability to gain consensus within organizations including across multiple stakeholders to move projects forward,
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision toward the achievement of personal and organizational goals
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement product development processes,
- Must be able to work well in a fast paced, entrepreneurial start-up environment,
- Excellent organizational skills; must be able to manage numerous projects concurrently;
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of Qualpay’s products, policies, and systems preferred but not required;
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook as well as Google tools.