Superside is looking for an ambitious, talented and driven head of product of its academy to build the Superside Academy as an independent and autonomous business unit, but strongly supported by Superside, its staff, clients and investors.
As the head of product you will become one of the main drivers of the academy vision and strategy. You will develop and manage the product’s roadmap, leading the definition and growth of our product in the global market. The nature of this role implies a high level of collaboration and engagement with other teams (e.g., engineering, marketing, sales, people). You will also recruit, lead and grow your team providing guidance and working closely to ensure the execution of our product strategy. You will enjoy significant autonomy to design the future of remote creative education and together with the Director of the Academy you will define and communicate our social impact strategy with the Academy, making it part of our team culture and ensuring social good is incorporated.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and drive projects involving internal and external stakeholders, execute, implement, measure, and iterate
- Recruit, grow, and lead your own team
- Build meaningful educational courses and programs
- Research, problem-solve, and develop MVPs for the very first training and education events and courses in Superside Academy
- Work closely with creative faculty and industry leaders to develop world-class training content
- Innovate and improve the product to fit customers’ needs
- Work closely with tech and platform partners to develop world-class solutions
- Synthesize technologies and capabilities into business products
- Study and understand the industry participants and solutions we can learn from
- Analyze user data and behavior, and develop actionable insight
- Report to and work alongside Director of Academy, collaborating closely with Superside top management
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- MSc within business, economy, engineering or similar
- 3+ years of experience within a top-tier, high-paced environment and/or tech player
- Entrepreneurial mindset and passion for building from scratch
- Solid project management and problem solving experience
- High level of independency, ability to get things done by yourself and others
- Solid data analysis and modelling abilities to develop informed product strategies
- Good level understanding of technology and digital platforms
- Ability to find and build simple and efficient solutions
- Good communication skills to effectively convey info to junior and senior stakeholders
- Strong interest in design and creative
- Execution oriented, driven by getting things done
- A wish to have global social impact
- Passion for the future of education and learning, innovation, and technology
Why join us?
- Become part of the top management team of a completely new initiative to pioneer the global creative education industry
- Founded within and backed by Superside, a scale-up with strong growth and proven product-market fit, and a truly global community with people across 50+ countries
- Flexibility of working from anywhere in the world
- A fast-moving, trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking environment
- Have a significant social impact through making education available worldwide
- Opportunity to build your own team and a business unit from scratch
- Competitive salary and significant equity in Superside
Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great creative at scale, mainly to global US-based brands. We currently deliver strategic design solutions to clients like Facebook, Redbull, Experian, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, LVMH, Twitch, Airbus, L’Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. We work together and with our clients through our inhouse design ops platform, enabling seamless and productive remote collaboration across the world. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We’re a fully distributed team of ex tier one professionals located all around the world, spanning 50+ countries and 19 timezones.
Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally
Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talent
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Check out www.superside.com/career for more info on who we are!