As a Software Product Marketing Manager you will…
Gather data and leverage user, competitive and market insights to build customer engagement programs, craft highly successful go-to-market approaches and marketing strategies. You will communicate insights that shape our product roadmaps and enhance market fit and impact.
The Veterinary Software & Services (VSS) department manages/is working on…
IDEXX’s ecosystem of practice management software solutions, specifically the heart of our ecosystem and our customers’ veterinary practices — software-as-a-service practice management software.
In This Role:
- You will market opportunity insights by profiling the market and our prospects with deep analysis on their decision-making process and criteria.
- You will develop and infuse business strategy with competitive intelligence: positioning, pricing, programs, features, etc.
- You will be the strategic bridge between Product Management, the commercial needs of the product and the Demand Generation team to craft Go-to-Market strategies that drive impact.
- You will leverage research, analysis and insights to drive Product Positioning, Pricing and Promotional Packaging.
- You will map, measure, analyze and optimize the product’s Buyer’s Journey to provide an exceptional experience for our customers and augment key areas of sale enablement and training.
- You will develop and execute user engagement programs that drive customer satisfaction, loyalty and ultimately advocacy for IDEXX and it’s veterinary software solutions.
- You will craft clear Go-to-Market Goals, objectives and strategies linked to clear KPIs and identify key data to understand our performance and the experience of our customers.
- You will plan the launch of net new products, features and offerings.
- You will act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
- You will understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Be an ambassador for use of IDEXX software solutions across the IDEXX organization and as a global partner.
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- The right candidate has a strong strategic product marketing background with deep software marketing experience.
- Understands the importance of using data to drive decisions and can perform necessary business data analysis to support strategies and programs.
- Can build methods of measuring and understanding impact.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex ideas or findings for impact to build alignment with leaders and cross-functional stakeholders.
- You thrive in a fast-moving environment, in a pivotal role, where your key responsibility is to facilitate collaboration and solution implementation.
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and focus on tactical execution when urgency or the situation demands.
- Ability to manage large programs with many moving parts and successfully bring them to completion to execute the program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (i.e. Business, Communications, Marketing, Science, etc.); or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Typically, 7-10 years related technology (preferably Software) experience.
- Typically works on tasks and projects with a basic complexity.
- Work under close to moderate supervision.
- Consult with senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience.
- Solve problems as part of a team and assume responsibility as appropriate.
We’re proud of the work we do, because our work matters. An innovation leader in every industry we serve, we follow our Purpose and Guiding Principles to help pet owners worldwide keep their companion animals healthy and happy, to ensure safe drinking water for billions, and to help farmers protect livestock and poultry from diseases. We have customers in over 175 countries and a global workforce of over 9,000 talented people.
So, what does that mean for you? We enrich the livelihoods of our employees with a positive and respectful work culture that embraces challenges and encourages learning and discovery. At IDEXX, you will be supported by competitive compensation, incentives, and benefits while enjoying purposeful work that drives improvement.
Let’s pursue what matters together.
IDEXX values a diverse workforce and workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBT individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
IDEXX is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.