As part of the adidas family, we at Runtastic have made it our mission to change the lives of our 170+ million users through sport. We are dedicated to providing the best user experience for our worldwide community with our adidas Running and adidas Training apps.
Join our Product team and drive the athlete (user) experience to make our community’s fitness journey even more meaningful, unique and diverse. Our aspiration is to build a well connected mobile app ecosystem, with the most optimised cross-platform journeys, to enable our members to have the best experience on our products.
YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE BY:
- Leading, coaching and inspiring a team of 4 Product Managers to drive the athlete (user) experience in our adidas Running and Training apps
- Strategically planning the growth and development of your team
- Defining the mid to long-term vision and roadmap of this area
- Driving a data-driven and market-informed strategy for clear consumer outcomes and the success of your area
- Being accountable for your team’s output in line with your commitments
- Implementing clear success metrics for your team, and coaching them to develop proxy metrics for their priorities
WHAT MAKES YOU THE RIGHT MATCH:
- 7+ years of experience in product management in a digital or tech environment
- Deep understanding of mobile apps product development
2+ years of leadership experience
- Empathetic people-centered mindset and a passion for leadership
- Outstanding data analytics skills
- Considerable experience collaborating with various stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills, with experience delivering clear executive-level communications
- Excellent English skills
And here’s the fine print: Our salary range starts at EUR 75,000 gross per year. Your actual offer depends on your skillset and experience.